Georges Talks Khabib

2022 Matt Hughes could still beat Khabib.

Khabib being the GOAT has you rattled.

You also have to concede that Khabib is GSPā€™s first choice above all the other ā€œGOATā€™sā€ as well.

Who would Khabib say is the GOAT?

Let me rephrase that, because we both know heā€™s say his mom is undefeated.

Who would Khabib say is the GOAT in MMA?

Yeah and Rocky Marciano could beat Lennox too right?
:joy:

Your nostalgia blinds you. Fighters have gotten better and Russian grapplers are absolute peak modern MMA right now.

Youā€™re delusional man.

This is why GSP is admitting Khabib is better.

Matt Hughes was retired by a train. Khabib was retired by the fear of his mom and GSP.

In the real world though Khabib wiped out and finished the top guys in the division and retired because his dad died and he was already 10 times more rich than GSP, and GSPā€™s real career ended when Hendricks beat him out of the sport.

GSP is Khabibā€™s butler in terms of dominance and clout.

Interesting that you toss around words like dominance and clout when only one of these guys is making movies.

lol Making moviesā€¦ a D action star.

Nobody even knows who GSP is. Khabib is one of the most famous athletes in the world.

If Peter Jackson makes another fat hobbit film, you can let him know Khabib is still available for the role.

Maybe one day GSP will do something good.

I bet heā€™d be great as Ellenā€¦

or Bert.

https://twitter.com/oliaubin/status/1337989821743181824

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a bit more time to think about it. If you asked Khabib who the GOAT is, heā€™d probably say GSP. But the other 10-15% of the time, heā€™d say Islam Makhachev, which is SUPER INTERESTING. Because that would be acknowledging the luck factor, that you can still be the GOAT even after having been KOā€™ed by a much lesser fighter.

Khabib would only say Islam because heā€™s his bff.

GSP is saying Khabib is the best because he is.

Thatā€™s the difference.

Well Iā€™m glad to hear you finally acknowledge that Islam Makhachev isnā€™t the GOAT. One down, one to go, I guess.

Never claimed he was or ever will be. Neither did Khabib.

Iā€™ve got to quote this. I feel like this is one of those ā€œif you could strangle Hitler while he was still a babyā€ situations.

Hey, Iā€™m not your mom in an alley looking for a score here, I just think it couldā€™ve been a better fight.

Conor was the p4p #2 when Khabib destroyed and finished him

GSPā€™s last 7 fights at WW ended in decision. Heā€™s a glorified Belal Muhammed.

Youā€™re right, taking a fringe top 15 fighter who stepped up on short notice to a decision for the title is much better.

Halfwit.

1 Like

He was living in a crack den.