Georgia Commission?

How do I find out if I got a suspension for a ref stoppage loss? 

I think its different lenghts of time for ko's and tko's, I may be wrong but I believe

30 days susp for tko loss

60 days susp for ko loss

was it a tko from strikes? if so i think its 30 days ps phil honeycutt is a fucking asshole kiss my ass you old grumpy jerk

Is that nation wide or just for georgia comp...

there is no national suspension list no way for a florida promoter for example to know what happened to you in ga unless u tell them. from a health point of view if you were knocked out i would wait 45 days but thats on you im sure phil honeycutt would LOVE to control your life even more but he cant

there is a national suspension list, as a matter of fact you are on the site that provides the service for the commissions.

If you are suspended by the GA AC then it will be recognized by all other ACs and third party organizations.... But like Blake said, often it's difficult to keep up with.

If you were suspended you should have been handed suspension papers and had to sign something.

Yeah it was ref stoppage, But I was the last guy there and no suspension papers or anything??? I did't get get KO'd just swarmed and stopped. Is ther a way for me to check if I am on suspension?

TTT

Call the athletic commission

GEORGIA BOXING COMMISSION
#2 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DRIVE
SUITE 802, WEST TOWER
ATLANTA, GA 30334
(404) 656-2868
(770) 408-3793 FAX
ATTN: ANDY FOSTER, afoster@sos.ga.gov
HOME PAGE www.georgiaboxing.com

to get contacts for any commission go here
http://abcboxing.com/

PM me your name and I will check for you. Sometimes it takes a few days for the results to get posted.

Guideline for us here is 30 days for a TKO, but that is not everywhere.

45 days in California

Josh, as of right now the results of your fight do not show up on the official database. That is not uncommon, it takes a few days.

Blake Grice - there is no national suspension list no way for a florida promoter for example to know what happened to you in ga unless u tell them. from a health point of view if you were knocked out i would wait 45 days but thats on you im sure phil honeycutt would LOVE to control your life even more but he cant

There is a national database, that all ACs access before allowing bouts. I know because I run it :-)

Call the Commission in the AC in the am, and they will let you know. Any problems, let me know - Kirik@MMA.tv

TTT I called and left a message...

TTT

TTT

Every state does have suspension requirements. When I fought in NJ, the ref stopped the fight from punches and I got suspended for 30 days. Now I work for the commission in Nebraska and we only suspend if there is an injury and the duration is at the doctor's discretion.

45 days because of Stitches...