Gerald Hares vs Josh Burkman 11-3-2012 in Vegas

Just signed with the World Series of Fighting today - It's hard to commit to a new company, but the contract negotiations went well. My dream of fighting in the UFC again was not putting food on the table - they were very interested & I hope all goes as planned. Tune in to support MMA - it should be a pretty good card from what I've seen.

I'm excited about World Series of Fighting, they will be putting on good cards and have the TV deal with NBC Sports.

Good luck with your fight bro.

Good luck bro! Phone Post

Good luck.

Damn, I wish you chose Bellator, but I guess only you know what is right for you.

Good luck, I don't see you losing this one. Phone Post

Atta boy!! Bout time homie. Best of luck Phone Post

very cool

should be a great fight

It's a nice fight for you and hopefully an impressive win will get you another look in the UFC. Good luck!

Congrats!

A lot of people are really looking forward to the World Series of Fighting.

Good luck!

explodin - Wow, awesome fight!!! Is Burkman fighting at 185 now or is Harris at 170? Phone Post

Harris is at 170 now I believe. Phone Post

minotauro11 -
explodin - Wow, awesome fight!!! Is Burkman fighting at 185 now or is Harris at 170? Phone Post

Harris is at 170 now I believe. Phone Post

That's pretty interesting. Best of luck! Josh is coming off a good win, so this is a really good fight. Phone Post

Goodluck! Can't wait to see you fight again?

What's the deal with wanting to be in the UFC? If they cut you after ONE loss without even giving a reason I wouldnt be looking to go back...doesnt seem secure IMO Phone Post

UGCTT_Gaspare - Goodluck! Can't wait to see you fight again?

What's the deal with wanting to be in the UFC? If they cut you after ONE loss without even giving a reason I wouldnt be looking to go back...doesnt seem secure IMO Phone Post

I meant again!* btw lol Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Good luck bro! Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Yeah, congratulations on signing your new deal and best of luck Gerald Harris!

Good luck from a former Viking Wrestler! Phone Post

Awesome news and good luck! Phone Post