Germaine is the bees knees

I like Holly and all, but man, I just get such good vibes from Germaine. Seems like such a genuine, grateful person from the embeddeds. I'll be rooting for her. Anyone else?

I don't like Holly at all. I hope she's gets her ass beat.

Both of them are likeable, classy, respectful, role models.  Both are a far cry from that judo chick that used to fight.

UFC chose her for a reason. She's like female REEM to me, I can't shake it for some reason. The voice, the demeanor even, the presence as a striker and the curly hair.

Mix6APlix - I don't like Holly at all. I hope she's gets her ass beat.

How can you not like Holly?

I like em both but I fee like Germaine might pull out the W 

Dick Niaz -

Both of them are likeable, classy, respectful, role models.  Both are a far cry from that judo chick that used to fight.

Specifically in earnings...

I like them both but there is something about Germaine. Could be a huge star with that personality and skillset.

mmamozza - I like them both but there is something about Germaine. Could be a huge star with that personality and skillset.

mmamozza - I like them both but there is something about Germaine. Could be a huge star with that personality and skillset.
The problem is any decent wrestler would be her. Cyborg's getting that belt next anyway, doesn't really matter who wins this fight.

I agree that Germaine will be a star.

She will beat Cyborg as well. I can hear the excuses coming for Cris already...like she had to cut to much weight to get to 145 after she looses.

WattMell -
Brabatross -
mmamozza - I like them both but there is something about Germaine. Could be a huge star with that personality and skillset.
The problem is any decent wrestler would be her. Cyborg's getting that belt next anyway, doesn't really matter who wins this fight.
idk if you heard... she probably won't be fighting for awhile.

They sound pretty confident that she's going to get the retroactive TUE exemption. She'll be fighting for the belt next.

Dick Niaz -

What he said.  

Agreed, she has a great attitude.

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
Mix6APlix - I don't like Holly at all. I hope she's gets her ass beat.

How can you not like Holly?

I don't know where the issue lies, but its quite easy for me.

Dick Niaz -

I'd rather my daughter be like Ronda and give someone they don't like the finger than have her walking around being fake as hell and putting up a charade acting like 'now we can be friends'. All you goddamn noobs who were raised with this as a sport simply don't get that the core is fighting. Destroy your opponent, every way you can. Fucking bunch of candy asses.

Mix6APlix -
Dick Niaz -

I'd rather my daughter be like Ronda and give someone they don't like the finger than have her walking around being fake as hell and putting up a charade acting like 'now we can be friends'. All you goddamn noobs who were raised with this as a sport simply don't get that the core is fighting. Destroy your opponent, every way you can. Fucking bunch of candy asses.

Damn bro.... you're a fucking bad-ass! For real!!!

Mix6APlix -
Dick Niaz -

Well As a father my daughters are raised to be respectful and not classless. So I don't have to say I would rather my daughter have a personality anything close to Rhonda's! I Don't know what trailer park you were raised in but that is not something a parent should want for their kids, especially a daughter...

RadicalConduit -

I like Holly and all, but man, I just get such good vibes from Germaine. Seems like such a genuine, grateful person from the embeddeds. I'll be rooting for her. Anyone else?

Good friend of mine, good person. She's hit me harder than most guys.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Mix6APlix -
Dick Niaz -

what? Ronda has horrible choice of friends.  Surrounds herself not with equals, but with people lesser than her so she shines brighter.  Look at the horsewomen. look at edmund, a joke.

you'd want your daughter to have inflated self importance, and be a shitty loser?  take extended, selfish time off after a loss? That's ronda in a nutshell.

come to think of it, she is a nut shell.  A nut, hiding in her shell

A mental case that talks about suicide when things don't go her way.....oh yeah I'd definitely want my daughter to be like that