Germaine is the bees knees

I've been a fan of holly since her axstv days but it's hard to support her when she basically shadow boxes and refuses to engage

I've never seen Germaine fight, so looking forward to tonight!

Dominique Robinson -
RadicalConduit -

I like Holly and all, but man, I just get such good vibes from Germaine. Seems like such a genuine, grateful person from the embeddeds. I'll be rooting for her. Anyone else?

Good friend of mine, good person. She's hit me harder than most guys.

Man, it looks like she does. Reminds me of a female Overeem but with crisper combinations. It's always the nicest ones ya gotta watch out for haha. War Germaine!

Great personality.

Germaine by 2nd rd TKO.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Mix6APlix -
Dick Niaz -

Both of them are likeable, classy, respectful, role models.  Both are a far cry from that judo chick that used to fight.

I'd rather my daughter be like Ronda and give someone they don't like the finger than have her walking around being fake as hell and putting up a charade acting like 'now we can be friends'. All you goddamn noobs who were raised with this as a sport simply don't get that the core is fighting. Destroy your opponent, every way you can. Fucking bunch of candy asses.

what? Ronda has horrible choice of friends.  Surrounds herself not with equals, but with people lesser than her so she shines brighter.  Look at the horsewomen. look at edmund, a joke.

you'd want your daughter to have inflated self importance, and be a shitty loser?  take extended, selfish time off after a loss? That's ronda in a nutshell.

come to think of it, she is a nut shell.  A nut, hiding in her shell

Well said.

jacktripper - 

I've been a fan of holly since her axstv days but it's hard to support her when she basically shadow boxes and refuses to engage

style wise this is a bad fight for her right.

on another note is it me or did holly age a lot since she beat RR. Her skin looked like old leather.

Holy has amazing legs & ass

*Holy Holly