German NYE female safe zones due to migrant rape

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42502984?SThisFB

Organisers of Berlin's New Year's Eve celebrations are to set up a "safe zone" for women for the first time.

The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.

A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany.

Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds.

The events in Cologne heightened tensions in the country over the large influx of refugees and migrants - 1.1m people arrived in Germany in 2015, some, but by no means all, fleeing violence in Syria and Iraq.

Cologne police 'right to target North Africans' at new year

Women describe 'terrible' assaults

Should Germany pay its migrants to leave?

Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to attend the New Year's Eve party in Berlin on Sunday and security will be strict. Large bags, such as rucksacks, and alcoholic drinks will be banned at the Brandenburg Gate.

Women who have been assaulted or feel harassed will be able to get support at a special "safety zone", staffed by the German Red Cross, on Ebertstrasse.

The city's police have also issued advice to women, encouraging them to seek help if they feel threatened and to carry a small bag with no valuables.

The 'right amount' of panic for women in public

Undercover in London, catching harassers on the Tube

Cologne officials set up a "security point", staffed by social workers and psychologists, at the city's 2016 carnival following the New Year's Eve attacks.

But the idea of a special safe zone for women at large public events has not been welcomed by everyone.

Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile Merkel is still crying about Trump. She's a sick fuck, willing to let her own people be viciously raped by savages but will complain about anyone with white skin and a penis. 

Diversity is our strength

So by having to create a “safe space” for females, are we still denying there is a problem? 

someone from my family tried to say Germany was the new leader of the free world over the holidays...

disbeliever - 

So by having to create a “safe space” for females, are we still denying there is a problem? 

As long as we don't keep statistics, there's no problem

GOAT St. Pierre - someone from my family tried to say Germany was the new leader of the free world over the holidays...

I hope you punched that person in the face.

GOAT St. Pierre - someone from my family tried to say Germany was the new leader of the free world over the holidays...

Lol, they can't even form a government and lead their own nation.

GOAT St. Pierre - someone from my family tried to say Germany was the new leader of the free world over the holidays...

That title belongs to Mr. Trump.

Thanks for the update, Adolph

Soul Gravy - 

I hope you punched that person in the face.

Bro if you only knew....considering the circumstances it is a miracle I am the way I am. I have always been oppositional though and liked to debate so I started clashing against their views about 20 years ago. I have had to leave dinners.

Get A Grip Dude - 
disbeliever - 

There are safe spaces being set up for females at concerts everywhere in the west., but you sure as shit deny that is a problem literally every chance you get.

oops

https://www.google.com/search?q=safe+space+for+women+at+concerts&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS718US718&oq=safe+space+for+women+at+concerts&aqs=chrome..69i57.3277j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

lol, this guy never disappoints

Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
disbeliever - 

There are safe spaces being set up for females at concerts everywhere in the west., but you sure as shit deny that is a problem literally every chance you get.

oops

https://www.google.com/search?q=safe+space+for+women+at+concerts&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS718US718&oq=safe+space+for+women+at+concerts&aqs=chrome..69i57.3277j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Don't use the setting up of safe spaces as proof of a problem, if you're going to deny a problem exists in another situation that sets up safe spaces.

Logic 101 breh

What do you think a link to a Google search (lol) proves?

Dad but necessary...

Orcus' thought process upon seeing this thread:

"Oh shit, oh damn, oh fuck, how can I possibly defend this?...wait jumps on google and types in "safe space for women at concerts"...Oh phew, there are results! No time to read them and make any kind of real point though *hits post on thread"

Get A Grip Dude -
disbeliever - 

oops

Was there 100+ rapes at one event in one night where one single race of people were singled out for rape elsewhere in the West?? 

But I suppose grabbing some random girls ass in a crowd, which is bad and I do not condone it, is as bad as this?

Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
disbeliever - 

oops

Don't use the setting up of safe spaces as proof of a problem, if you're going to deny a problem exists in another situation that sets up safe spaces.

Logic 101 breh

Articles about safe spaces being set up at concerts in the U.S., U.K., etc. 

It proves whatever disbeliever thinks safe spaces being set up in Berlin proves. Apparently, that "there is a problem".

Here was link number 2 on your Google search.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/halsey-safe-space-concerts

How do you think this article is comparable to the one in the OP?

Get a Grip Dude is a one man wrecking crew of the left these days lol.

Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - Orcus' thought process upon seeing this thread:

"Oh shit, oh damn, oh fuck, how can I possibly defend this?...wait jumps on google and types in "safe space for women at concerts"...Oh phew, there are results! No time to read them and make any kind of real point though *hits post on thread"

Ok, I can post specific examples if you like:

Safe gigs for women is an initiative established by regular gig goers with the aim of creating a safer environment for women at gigs.? ?Our aims are:

Gig goers

Work with gig goers to spread the word that it is not okay to grope, threaten or harass others. Encourage victims to speak out, and supporters to advocate that this behaviour will not be tolerated

Venues

Work with venues to ensure they take reports of sexual harassment and other threats to women seriously. We will work with venues to create a standard in the industry for safe venues. We will then campaign to get the standard adopted nationwide. 

Bands

Getting bands on board to recognise our standards, talk about our work and get their audiences recognising and spreading what is acceptable?.

Where's the part about creating a literal, set aside safe space?

Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Sandy Pantz - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
disbeliever - 

oops

Logic 101 breh

Articles about safe spaces being set up at concerts in the U.S., U.K., etc. 

It proves whatever disbeliever thinks safe spaces being set up in Berlin proves. Apparently, that "there is a problem".

Here was link number 2 on your Google search.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/halsey-safe-space-concerts

How do you think this article is comparable to the one in the OP?

This was link number 2 for me:

Safe Gigs For Women – Creating a safer environment for women at gigs

Lol, dude, just admit you panicked when you saw the OP and made a desperation google search without even reading the results.

TexDeuce - Get a Grip Dude is a one man wrecking crew of the left these days lol.

I don't buy into the whole "paid poster" thing, but I sure as hell hope the guy is getting paid, because with all the effort spend on here, he can't possibly have time for making money in other ways.