Get BJJ Privates in NH

BJJ lessons now available in Claremont NH. Lessons are available any time on the weekends by appoinment. You can train with or without the gi and the lessons are affordable. Train with a certafied instructor in a fun and safe atmosphere. Contact Anthony at arsheridan1@yahoo.com or call 603-543-9542

Hey Anthony, good luck to you! This is Bruce from Maine.

Good news.

Anthony - you've got mail.

Thanks Bruce, I hope things are going good in Maine. One of my Guys Brain "Bubba" DeCelle won Gold at the last NAGA in the White Belt Super Heavyweight Division. Won both fights by Submission. I'm trying to put NH on the BJJ map here. ps The book put out by Julio "Foca" Fernandez and Carlson Sr. is Great! Go get your self a copy.

what part of the state is claremont in?

southern NH

Claremont NH is just south of the upper valley. 30 minutes south of Darthmouth College or Lebanon NH. It's right the river from Mt Ascutney VT. arsheridan1@yahoo.com

FYI for BJJers in the area:

Trained with Anthony today and I highly recommend him. Great positive attitude, friendly guy with solid teaching skills. He is a very skilled fighter who clearly has a love for the sport and is devoted to it.

Good training,
James

TTT Good luck!