Get Matt Serra on the UFC 136 Card in Houston

Here's Serra's last trip to Houston, bouncing GSP's head off of the canvas like a basketball until GSP says 'No Mas'.  UFC going back in October, Serra wants 3-4 months to get ready for a fight...sounds perfect to me.  He went to Montreal to give GSP a rematch, went to Indiana to fight hometown boy Lytle...since NY is off the table, do him a solid and give him another fight in the building where he turned MMA upside down at UFC 69.

Serra brings it. The Lytle fight was mindbaffling to watch when Serra insisted on keep it on the feet when he was getting peppered the whole fight.

I want to see Serra fight again soon . . . but only after he signs an affidavit that says he'll go back to taking opponents to the ground and doing what he does best.

Id like to see him fight Hallman

Jsteven -  Id like to see him fight Hallman

Like it a lot...but Hallman is booked vs TWAS Ebersole at 133 in August.

Didnt realize that does Pyle have an opponent yet?  that could be a good one.

SIGNED!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing that Phone Post

Could he lose all of that weight healthily by then? In the interview last week he said he was the biggest he had ever been. Dude looked very jolly if you know what I mean.

croy_00 -  Could he lose all of that weight healthily by then? In the interview last week he said he was the biggest he had ever been. Dude looked very jolly if you know what I mean.

He said he wants a 3 month heads up and has his eye on the fall.  The UFC owes this to Serra after the favors he has done them.

Jsteven -  Didnt realize that does Pyle have an opponent yet?  that could be a good one.

Pyle has RoryMac on that same 133 card in Philly on 8/6

croy_00 -  Could he lose all of that weight healthily by then? In the interview last week he said he was the biggest he had ever been. Dude looked very jolly if you know what I mean.
Yep.

He said "saying I weigh 200 would be very generous"....lol

And Serra has a LW frame.

Don't you need to give Serra like 6 months notice so he can stop eating so much so he can make weight? Dude walks around between fights at like 190.

NHB USA - 
Yep.

He said "saying I weigh 200 would be very generous"....lol

And Serra has a LW frame.

Let's be real...he's not 250 or anything...this card is 4 months off...he'll lose those preggo pounds in no time.

I was there live that shit was crazy