Get off Cung's Nuts Joe

Sounds like you took a book out of Mir's chapter.

Sorry but Joe is right. That was a questionable stoppage. Cung was still attempting a single.

Wand would have finished him most likely, but this is MMA and anything can happen.

Lovetriscuit - Sorry but Joe is right. That was a questionable stoppage. Cung was still attempting a single.

Wand would have finished him most likely, but this is MMA and anything can happen.

Not talking about the stoppage. I could see how someone could argue the stoppage.

I'm talking about the orgasms he's having over every single kick Cung throws.

He does the same shit whenever everytime someone throws up a high guard (regardless of using Eddie bravo moves or not), arm triangle, guillotine, leg kick, and spinning back kick(turning side kick).. Phone Post

Imagine if James Toney woulda thrown a side check kick when he fought Randy.

Joe just wanted to see more of the fight. Phone Post

ShaqNoob - Imagine if James Toney woulda thrown a side check kick when he fought Randy.

:)

ShaqNoob - Imagine if James Toney woulda thrown a side check kick when he fought Randy.

:)

IMO Cung's kicks ARE amazing! Who else pulls these moves off in high level MMA?

Machida, Jones, Anderson Silva and Cung Lee bring in exciting weird moves and angles that few in any other fighters do.

This was a perfect match for me: I wanted Cung to display his skills and IMO he did and showed he is a real threat. And I wanted Wand to win in brutal fashion, so it was perfect!

Rogan = TKD boner

its his liniage, fighter throws TKD kick = Rogan gets chubby

He wasn't giving Wand the props he deserved. When the fight was stopped he should been more exited, Silva has more then earned it.