“Get ready girl, I’m goin DEEP!”

Bahaha.

The Black Beast with another stellar post fight interview. 

This is a very fun card. 

That shit was awesome.

Wish I could see

Hahahaha! 

I thought he was going to retire! He had his gloves off and for some reason thought he was gonna lay them down in the octagon. Really glad he didn’t! Hes just goin deep

Scrimgali -

Hahahaha! 

I thought he was going to retire! He had his gloves off and for some reason thought he was gonna lay them down in the octagon. Really glad he didn’t! Hes just goin deep

He’s predictably unpredictable 

Imagine all he heavy breathing and how the sweat probably pours off of that guy when he's going deep. I wonder what the sweet talking is like with that husky voice of his. Probably says stuff like "I'm goin deep, girl! I be goin deep. Dis nigga go deep!" 

I’ll bet he’s never said that while in a swimming pool. 

lol

Lol at the responses here.

Vrill -

Imagine all he heavy breathing and how the sweat probably pours off of that guy when he's going deep. I wonder what the sweet talking is like with that husky voice of his. Probably says stuff like "I'm goin deep, girl! I be goin deep. Dis nigga go deep!" 

You seem to have given this significant thought. 

Vrill -

You are thinking way too much. It’s not safe. 

He would be good in a jail comedy!

My asshole hurts just looking at that

OCMikey -

Brings back painful memories?

commonsense517 -
OCMikey -

Brings back painful memories?

Absolutely

Lots of tearing

Round 4 Is With Her