Get rid of the advertisements on PAY-PER-VIEW!!

Keep that shit on Spike Tv!!!! Phone Post

Yeah dead air is awesome. Phone Post

Op, totally agreed...I think we created a thread about this at the same time

cha-ching.

It's almost as bad as having ads in Madden when you already bought the fucking game.

cottonzway - It's almost as bad as having ads in Madden when you already bought the fucking game.

Funniest part of that is they claim "realism" with the product placement in Madden, because real NFL broadcasts have the same crap.

Soooo transparent.

slamming - Yeah dead air is awesome. Phone Post

You're an idiot. Phone Post

TheTakeover - Don't buy the product.

I didn't tonight, I actually came to a bar for once. Phone Post

If they would increase the quality of their cards, they would get more buys thus increasing revenue. They could offer more cable TV cards and make their advertisement dollars there instead of watering down the PPV's. Oversaturation is a bitch for us. Phone Post

The live reads DURING the fight needs to stop.

Save that shit for in between rounds.

TheTakeover - Don't buy the product.
I dont

TheTakeover - Don't buy the product.
I dont

The octagon looks like a pile of shit.

Advertisements everywhere, kind of pathetic, but Dana White never met a sponsor he wouldn't push.

Once Goldie starts reading a goddamn commercial...he doesn't stop...for anything.

Rogan is yelling trying to describe some exciting shit going on and Goldie is talking over him...jeezus.

TheTFC - Once Goldie starts reading a goddamn commercial...he doesn't stop...for anything.

Rogan is yelling trying to describe some exciting shit going on and Goldie is talking over him...jeezus.

That is the worst. Most of the time I could care less about the commentary but when Goldie is plugging something and the fight is at a pivotal moment, Joe can't get a word it. They've gone overboard with trying to gain sponsor/advertisement money. Phone Post

this is why Zuffa will never leave the ppv model... you're getting 50 bucks a pop and you can sell advertisement?

there's not a network on earth who can mathematically match that.

Who gives a shit? Pride had ads and logos on the ring as well. Get the fuck over it.

If it means getting Octagon girls in lime green bikinis more, I say go for it.

LOL First tv was free, and not bad, often good. Then you could pay for it and you got more channels. Then if you wanted special channels you paid even more,but you didn't have to be annoyed with commercials on those special channels, that was actually,specifically one of the things you were paying for. Then the prices for them went up. Then if you wanted to watch single events/specials just one time you paid even more, as much as you paid for a whole month of viewing on the special channels,but you still weren't annoyed with commercials. Then the prices for them went up, and up, and up. Now you pay for tv, pay more for the special channels, pay even more for ppv events, spending a ridiculous amount of money to rot your brain, and you have to watch commercials too! ..and folks happily continue, claiming they're 'fans'.

I guess the saying is now, 'Fans and their money are soon parted'.

...this have been a paid advertizement for the fine people at MicroCocaDisGoogY!

Lol @ "the octagon looks like a pile of shit" I was thinking the same thing.... Why am I listening to Buffer spew out all his obligatory pre-fight slogans and ads on a PPV event. Ridiculous. Phone Post

Why was Pride advertising Sin City on their ring?