Get rid of the women

Fair

fuck them off and let the chips fall where they may.

2 Likes

They want equality,
Intergender fights it is

Aldo vs Betche Correira 135lbs
Nicco Montaño Vs Cory Sandhagan

1 Like

EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-small

6 Likes

Hey you gauuuuyyyzzz

giphy (13)

8 Likes

giphy (12)

5 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t know. Women’s fights nowadays can be more fun than dudes.

Nunes vs Pens was my favorite fight on that card.

They have a lot more grudge and the desire to win. Dudes are fucking boring now. Talk shit before the fight, then they are fist bumping, hugging, giving each other nods. I want to see a true desire to win, like two animals in a forest fighting to survive, not a bromance.

Look at Chandler vs Gaethje. Many hailed it as great. It was just a dumb tough man contest with Chandler thinking he’s a badass for taking unnecessary punches. That’s stupid and not interesting at all. He lost that fight in round two and just resorted to taking punches.

And as for the technique and skills. What technique and skills? MMA is very limited when it comes to that. Nowadays it has boiled down to 1-2, kick, take down.

Ev91d8S

5 Likes

Nunes vs Pena was your favorite fight and Justin vs Chandler was a stupid toughman contest? Youre either full of shit or a faggot

15 Likes

Every time I think you are done gaying there you go, again on your own.

here i go again '87 GIF

Cindy Dandois vs Yana Kunitskaya

1 Like

2541C8D2-B315-440E-AB8B-62D0F942AA4C.gif.783aed5cb9c31631d3cb2f17212e19c9

2 Likes

Good luck getting that toothpaste back in the tube.

3 Likes

I think we should definitely keep them. They’re a perfect opportunity for a bathroom break. Also, they inspire works of art like the movie “bruised”.

2 Likes

The women are so bush-league compared to the men. Almost all of the females look like the can barely fight. Even the best female fighters do not even have half the skill the men have.

It is the same reason I do not want to watch the WNBA for example. It is not a anti female thing as much as just the lack of skill. People watch pro sports to watch the best of the best go at it.

5 Likes

Signed. Truthfully, it’s run its course. It was noteworthy and received the mainstream publicity when Rousey was doing it, with her being on talk shows, movies, womens empowerment, she could tap out Cain Velasquez, beat Demetrious Johnson, etc.

MMA is back to being a niche sport and no one really cares. No one left to pander to.

3 Likes

We have hot ring card girls to look at. Womens mma is dogshit and everybody knows this

4 Likes

@Stuka_Walki she is not good at striking, But is good at receiving a dildo on camera

2 Likes

She’s a gangster bro, so you can shut the fuck up boy