Sent

Much obliged

Me too

EZ Geekity

I’d Tap That…. Just sayin

1 Like

There are very few good womens fights and they should be limited to 1 per event

1 Like

I would like them to have their own league and just have the championship fights on ufc. There are great women’s fights at times but it feels like they are pushing too many fights with sub par talent for a while now.

5 Likes

Women’s MMA is here to stay, The UFC will never get rid of it.

The only two I watch are the Bullet and Thug Rose. Any other WMMA fight, it’s time for a potty break, make a “Sammich” or channel surf.

1 Like

That’s the weirdest part of some of the ppl that like women’s MMA. Women fighters are not attractive

3 Likes

She’s not gonna fuck you little homo

1 Like

there’s an idea. absolutely condescending to wmma but it would reflect the current skill levels. wmma can be ok to watch, but it will always frustrate elements of the hardcore to see skill disparities on an even platform.

fuck it, I enjoyed watching Irene Blencowe vs Bam Bam Sorensen, but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. as said before, it’s part of the ufc financial model, there must be a spreadsheet that said it makes sense.

4 Likes
1 Like

I don’t get it either. Like you guys are at the pub watching this, and you don’t think the waitress is hotter than Angela Hill?

Kind of says a lot about your standards.

Are you guys saying you think their hot like, in hopes they lurk this sub and say “Omg he thinks I’m cute, I should dm him”??

Like for real boys, let’s not exaggerate.

They fights are rarely good, they aren’t hot so why pretend they’re good sexy fighters?

Why?

2 Likes

What? Did you not catch Nunes last fight? It was a masterclass of fight iq and elite striking

2 Likes

souped up?