Get rid of the women

I’d rather have a woman 10 lbs overweight than a woman with biceps and bigger traps than a weightlifter. Masculine features on a woman are a huge turnoff

4 Likes

This is why.

Cope.

Thought you hated dogs

We’re talking about something else right now

I want to disagree, but in my heart I know women’s combat peaked with naked mud wrestling.

2 Likes

Beautiful Champ!
Head movement!

3 Likes

Keep them off the main card, except for a belt, as a start at the very least. When people ask me if I could beat a UFC fighter, I tell them yes, 99% of the women’s division.

6 Likes

A lot of the women display a ton of a heart. Which is a huge reason fight fans are attracted to combat sports in the first place. Fighters like Joanna Champion, Jessica Andrade, Rose Namajunas, Val Shevchenko, Claudia Gadelha, Zhang Weili, and Amanda Nunes to a degree are all fantastic athletes who fight like men in most instances. I do agree there are levels and you have the next level down, women that move like women, strike like women, but some of them show more heart and competitiveness than some of the men.

1 Like

No one’s excited for the Chookagian vs Maia fight Saturday ?

1 Like

Chooka who?

1 Like

The #2 vs #4 Flyweight

Op is in the closet.

1 Like

Yep it’s annoying. I’ve watched all but 29 UFC events (used to miss the fight nights back in the day) yet I’ll fast forward through most female fights. There’s rarely a finish and I really don’t have much interest in seeing the story that leads to a run of the mill decision.

I think the UFC need to do a female heavy card and see exactly what the pull is, then make a decision. Some female sports are fine, but if I want to see the best in the world at something, I want to see the best. Even Valentina would get destroyed by a local amateur champion, so why would I want to watch her fight…

Nobody cares about a woman’s “heart”. we care about the tits, ass and pussy. That’s about it

2 Likes

There needs to be more bad blood between the women. Ronda did it perfectly, she would create beef with any of her opponents through interviews, pressers etc
her trash talk sold many of her fights. The blueprint is there for these women but they fail every time at promoting themselves. Nobody wants to see you hug after a weigh-in, we want trash talk, bad blood, not giving a fuck mentality. Drama sells fights, and without drama nobody cares

1 Like

Add mud.

I only get excited if she comes out to “Where the hood at” again

“Get rid of the women”

Never hear anyone screaming this on a pirate ship do you?

2 Likes

Stupid Walki, you literally come across like a complete moron. Ugh “it’s easy to have heart if punches don’t hurt you” was easily the most retarded thing I’ve heard all day. Maybe go watch WWE wrestling you brain dead retard. Lol. And not even mad, you honestly just come across like such a dope, I’m almost embarrassed to be on the same forum as you…

1 Like