Get rid of the women

It saves money having female fighters since the men on average make more than twice as much. Allows them to pay the men more money. Look at the glass as half full, not half empty.

2 Likes

@moderators please can we have an inflammatory line posted at the top of the forum? revolving every two weeks or so.

seen it on another forum, fucken mad personal attacks and rabid, overheated out-of-context debates can read like the words of murder. we ought to advertise this place honestly. c’mon fellas, let’s get this cracked

LOL. Your equation is a bit off here.

How so? Please explain.

Why Female MMA Fighters Deserve Equal Pay

BY [THE FINANCIAL
(https://finchannel.com/author/finadmin/)

DECEMBER 10, 2020

There are some different figures available online that show the difference in pay between the genders. In 2015, the Culinary Union called out this issue and said that female fighters earned 61% of what men in the sport got. Even worse, this number dropped to 41% when Ronda Rousey was taken out of the equation.

An analysis at the time suggested that women got an average of $15,442 per fight compared to $39,088 for men. Part of the reason discovered for this was that far more of the female fighters were just starting out in their career and, therefore, weren’t yet as popular as the majority of established mail stars.

Your turn.

1 Like

“Spineless pessimism” why don’t you stop being such a snowflake and relax. I already took your soul on another thread about Sean Strickland. Boo F’n Hoo. You’re asking the moderators to Censor my remarks because I hurt your overly sensitive feelings on the other thread and humiliated you in front of the whole UG LOL

Front bum cunts

2 Likes

the fight in bellator was good last night