Get Well CindyO

Hang in there Cindy - I had fun last year with you during the pumpkin carving, and I do miss your posts and inside info...

" O " Fan

Serious.  We have a real thread here about Cindy being sick versus a thread about Handy retiring.......  This thread matters.

Get well Cindy.  We love you.

TTT. Best wishes!!! Phone Post

Best wishes to you in this tough time Cindy!

ttt best wishes! Phone Post

Absolutely wishes and prayers for her and her daughter. God bless.

As a fellow lurker like shane. I must say directly to Cindy that last year was tough as I was losing both my parents they both are still fighting). Your posts made my days a little easier nAND I THANK Y Phone Post

Best wishes Cindy O, our family we'll keep yours in our heart through these trying times. Keep up the fight, I'm sure you are a tremendous inspiration to your daughter.

Best wishes Cindy O to you and your family. Hopefully you will be back soon! 

I wish you nothing but the best Cindy O... Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Phone Post

Damn Shane you don't look well yourself.

Keep fighting Cindy!!!

^ U mad? lol.

Hey Cindy, get well soon!  We all missed you and are glad to see you posting again.  Love ya!

MrHenson I hope your kidding. If you don't know who CindyO is then you need to get the fuck off the UG. And please save your bitching for another thread that doesn't have to do with peoples health. Phone Post

^^^ Thank you. Phone Post

love ya lots Cindy, get well soon. thank you for everything!!!!!

Get well soon Cindy. Great thread Shane.

aint no bitch - Hope she has a healthy recovery.

With that said, one less zuffa shill couldnt hurt this place.

Thank you for wishing her a healthy recovery, that being said just leave this thread you don't belong here.

Snapple -  What happend to her?  Is she pretty sick?  I haven't seen her around in awhile and I just saw this thread. 
Check out the Cindy O thread I posted