MMA Underground Forums

Get Well CindyO

ttt for CindyO and Shane. Shane is a classy gentleman and a beast in the cage.

Glad ot see you posting CindyO!
hope your both feeling better.

trampking - Glad ot see you posting CindyO!

hope your both feeling better.

I didn't have your addy to say thank you for the flowers so I posted it earlier on this thread=) They were beautiful!

Cindy 

get well soon!

Get well soon! Phone Post

Best wishes to you from a total stranger on other side of the world. Phone Post

amen!

Kirik - Anything at all I could do PLEASE let me know?

From James Hergott's thread:

ender852 - Damn, I am kinda new around here but this makes me feel really bad.

You should open up a paypal account to help with the costs and I'd be happy to donate some money as I am sure many others would.

Jake
Cindy:  I'm not "Pay Pal" savvy, unfortunately, but my address is):

Cindy Ortiz

3870 Keller Road

Holt, MI 48842

P.S. Rachael does not have insurance so our hands are full. She will, however,  beginning April 1st. Until then, hubby and I are supporting her in every way, including her insurance premiums (90 day waiting period required so coverage won't kick in until midnight March 31st)  medical bills, apartment rent (and all that goes with maintaining it), her 1/16 surgery, prescriptions and physical therapy sessions. Whew! My plate is full=)

Cindy

CindyO - 
Kirik - Anything at all I could do PLEASE let me know?

From James Hergott's thread:

ender852 - Damn, I am kinda new around here but this makes me feel really bad.

You should open up a paypal account to help with the costs and I'd be happy to donate some money as I am sure many others would.

Jake
Cindy:  I'm not "Pay Pal" savvy, unfortunately, but my address is):

Cindy Ortiz

3870 Keller Road

Holt, MI 48842

P.S. Rachael does not have insurance so our hands are full. She will, however,  beginning April 1st. Until then, hubby and I are supporting her in every way, including her insurance premiums (90 day waiting period required so coverage won't kick in until midnight March 31st)  medical bills, apartment rent (and all that goes with maintaining it), her 1/16 surgery, prescriptions and physical therapy sessions. Whew! My plate is full=)

Cindy

Someone who knows her personally (that she trusts!) should set up a paypal for her. Makes giving a lot easier and better response!!

LeisterBowlingIII - Someone who knows her personally (that she trusts!) should set up a paypal for her. Makes giving a lot easier and better response!!

many UGers can .

deleted (intended to send a PM not make a post)

Cindy

ender852 - 
what - Who ever has the tech savy to set up paypal account for Cindy is a great idea.

Kirik maybe can task this....

ttt for Cindy O!

Basically all you have to do is go to paypal.com and start an account. You just have to link a bank account to it, and then you can put money from it into your bank account with a click of a button. Probably take you 2 days tops.
Hey "O" , you can do this ^

JimmersonzGlove -  Classy move Shane. I've got you in my thoughts too, Cindy!!

Hi Zack,

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. This is by far that hardest challenge of my life.

hug

Cindy

UltraMagnus - Explains the abscences.....

Get well....

Yes, although we only found out Rachael had cancer last month.

Cindy

Will someone please set up a paypal for CindyO

(6) [72] by Hong Kong Phooey

We need to get you on BLAFcare plan. Dana, match every dollar that the UG pay pal totals!!!!!! I have no tattoos but I would tattoo "fuck the UG" on me if he agrees to that.. no joke. 

Wishing you and your daughter all the best! Big hugs to you!

Glad to see you in good spirits at least Cindy. This place would not be the same without you. My heart goes out to you and your family. If your daughter has half the positive attitude that you do then I am sure you both will pull through this stronger than ever.

All the best.

Jeremy

Owned Entertainment - We need to get you on BLAFcare plan. Dana, match every dollar that the UG pay pal totals!!!!!! I have no tattoos but I would tattoo "fuck the UG" on me if he agrees to that.. no joke. 

Saved :)