Get well soon UFC Champion Brock Lesner

Get well soon Champ

the kindness, caring and compassion is very overwhelming

lolol!!!

BROCK will get well soon and smash Carwin to retain the Heavyweight Championship OF THE WOOOOOORLD.

It might be easier if you printed this thread and mailed it to him... Just saying

But Get Well Soon Brock!

I know a lot of people dont like Brock but after watching this seasons TUF tv show, it really makes me appreciate his skill and conditioning. Those TUF scrubs cant make it halfway through the first round without being completely worn out to the point that they can hardly lift their hands.

Boldar - LOL at Hogan.  Still remember when he actually bodyslammed Andrew when no one thought he could.  Haha.

TTT for Brock getting better soon.

I know this was a simple typo, but still...

LMAO@Andrew The Giant.

does anyone have brocks mailing address? I would like to send him a paper copy of this marvelous thread

VTFU ERRBODDI

the UFC should really protect their prize fighter with around the clock medical attention

he needs a team of professionals

solidsnake - Remember the get well Hulk Hogan Foundation after Earthquake broke his ribs?

I sent him a get well card. No response!

I sent him a get well card as well and a few weeks later I got a autographed photo in the mail! True story

get well sham pion

Lol this thread wins!!

get well soon btw

thank you for the support fellas, mono is serious stuff.

I am still looking to get ahold of brocks mailing address if anyone knows it please PM me. I did a search and brock doesnt even have a website. There were a few celeb contact info type sites that said they had his email but it seems to good to be true?

btw carwin and his beetlejuice head will get knocked soon

Get well soon dude

awesome good idea bisman! I will check that out after work today for sure