Getting a tech idea created

There I am, washing some dishes, right? The monotony is getting my creative genius going, as it always does, and I have a big one. It's VR related, very hot right now. Would love to tell you all more, but I'm on to the lot of you. Probably been waiting for this day all your lives. 

I don't even know how to properly protect my computer from this website, let alone know anything about or anyone in this field. 

How do I find the people to get this idea off the ground? VR and related. I need those fucks from the show Silicon Valley but for real.

There's a gut by the name of Keenan Feldspar. He's known in Silicon Valley as the King of VR. You might want to try him.

You son of a bitch

I take it in VR you are rubbing on some fantastic titties while you are really doing the dishes to ease the suffering of the chore?

Sogsteel - I take it in VR you are rubbing on some fantastic titties while you are really doing the dishes to ease the suffering of the chore?

I will somehow manage to steal this concept and bring it to the table of tech genius that another member here will sure lead me to.

You fool.

Tell me your idea and I’ll pass it on to Bill Gates. He loves innovation. 

Damien8003 -

Tell me your idea and I’ll pass it on to Bill Gates. He loves innovation. 

Pm me

Listen, fuckos. It has very little, if anything, to do with dishes in a VR or R way.

This shit is serious and every user will get a blue name once I get rich off this.