Getting acid reflux when I run

I can not eat for 3 hours and when I go running now it feels like I just ate and it's creeping back up my throat. I heard acid reflux is a sign of heart attack looming so that's good. I've never had this. Is there a really effective pill/ liquid or does tums do the trick? Also I drink a lot of water and I swear it makes it worse Phone Post 3.0

there's always worse.........

Too much semen Phone Post 3.0

Not apt of options once you diarreah yourself in a marathon. That's commitment Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - You have 5 days no excuses
My dilemma is that ideal time to take ab pic is post my 10k race but there's a huge spread of food I'll wanna eat Phone Post 3.0

We want abs. Phone Post 3.0

Quit doing that

I suffer from acid reflux almost daily since having my gallbladder out. Gaviscon seen to ease off the burning in my throat, hope this helps. Phone Post 3.0

IdidntCOUNTonthatdecision - I suffer from acid reflux almost daily since having my gallbladder out. Gaviscon seen to ease off the burning in my throat, hope this helps. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Over the counter proton pump inhibitors work incredibly well, but will also make it harder for your body to break down nutrient-rich foods. If your reflux is caused from being overweight, & it usually is, this can send you on a downward spiral of more weight/more reflux/more PPIs/etc.

No I got no weight issue. And again I swear it's worse with water Phone Post 3.0

Girly - No I got no weight issue. And again I swear it's worse with water Phone Post 3.0
Water will inflame it somehow. Take a Prevacid or whatever regularly and switch to an exclusive diet of herpe dicks. Phone Post 3.0