Getting DRUNK n HIGH clearing SNOW

Man i love snow days...kid and wife are home, i closed the office....they are watching a movie n drinking hot cocoa or some shit

I Just took 10 dab hits cracked a beer and have the earbuds in ....will spend the next couple hours clearing snow off my property with regular weed n beer breaks

I know im not alone

No breakfast either...buzzed off this 1 beer

10 dabs?  jesis christ lol 

fuck its cold, but sunny here and I feel like cracking my vape now lol. I never do it during business hrs tho... Im jelly 

10 actual dabs or 10 rips from a vape?

I smoke damn near every day and I'm done after 3, you don't even get higher after that you just get more tired.

You should give PJay a call to come over and help.

DosAnjos#1fan - You should give PJay a call to come over and help.

lol

only took 9 posts

OP

In Limbo -

Man i love snow days...kid and wife are home, i closed the office....they are watching a movie n drinking hot cocoa or some shit

I Just took 10 dab hits cracked a beer and have the earbuds in ....will spend the next couple hours clearing snow off my property with regular weed n beer breaks

I know im not alone

I'm with ya on the green! Music and green= me getting shit done!

Gotdamn fucking pop up ad bullshit. 

Damn, I just did all that shoveling on just a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

What's this dab shit? Back in my day kids just smoked their reefer. Now it seems everyone is buying this ridiculously expensive shit.

TheVandalz - 10 actual dabs or 10 rips from a vape?

I smoke damn near every day and I'm done after 3, you don't even get higher after that you just get more tired.
Vape pen.

DosAnjos#1fan -

OP

6 months sprawl training we have a new UFC champ.

Is there a ClaireStock going on somehwere close by?

^WOOD

Altofsky - Damn, I just did all that shoveling on just a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

What's this dab shit? Back in my day kids just smoked their reefer. Now it seems everyone is buying this ridiculously expensive shit.

Dabbing is cheaper, in my experience. I spend half what I did on actual weed in a month and it lasts longer by volume.

Btw, its just hash oil/wax.

lol I'm with ya bro...outside Philly...out clearing snow a

Fucking shite all not

Fucking piece of shit app can't even post without a

Wow...keep clicking pop up ads give up...just smoked a J with my neighbor behind the shed and have earbuds in clear

Z NEDCMK1 - 

$10 says no snow gets moved.

"Ah fuck it, the snow will melt eventually"