Getting over girlfriend

What's the best way? She left me for one of my back stabbing friends told me she never wants to see me again and she never loved me. What to do now? Go pick up girls this weekend or try and not have a girl for now? Thanks Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Go have some fun! Just realize that no one is ever really your friend and there is no such thing as love. Have a good weekend
Thanks man what about this guy though total tool and talked bad about me do I let it go or no? Phone Post 3.0

get over your girl by getting under new girl

In times like these.. We will need to see pics before we can give any sort of proper advice. Phone Post 3.0

Pics of girl or the crazy things she has said to me in text? Phone Post 3.0

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10306399_1450975311812785_540224551125001010_n.jpg

Jones 25 - Pics of girl or the crazy things she has said to me in text? Phone Post 3.0
Both. Phone Post 3.0

Click on the black Phillip show thread. You probably need it. Phone Post 3.0

Date a man. You'll either appreciate her or learn to love another Phone Post 3.0

Step 1: Find vagina

Step 2: Insert penis

Step 3: Withdraw penis 3/4 of the way

Step 4: Repeat Steps 1& 2 at various speeds until climax

Step 5: Picture her face is ex's face, ejaculate on it

*Repeat process until you forget her face.

Ham and Egger - https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10306399_1450975311812785_540224551125001010_n.jpg
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Make sure you do cut off all contact with her and the so called friend. Block her from anything you can. I know nothing about her but I'm just guessing she'll try to make contact again. Don't even read anything if she does manage to get a text or email through to you. Just delete right away. Is there something you've always wanted to try? Jiu jitsu, comedy, travelling? Whatever it is get into it, make yourself busy with that and put all you have into it. Fuck her and your so called friend. Don't even give them the courtesy of a reply or even reading their emails if they try to contact you. I finally had to do just that to this crazy chick who made me miserable. Its like a ton of bricks lifted off my back. Sorry for the FRAT. Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0

DrunkenOtter -
Jones 25 - Pics of girl or the crazy things she has said to me in text? Phone Post 3.0
Both. Phone Post 3.0
How? Phone Post 3.0

Let it go. Don't try to get revenge on guy. Just distance yourself from all that bullshit. She did you a favor. If she doesn't know what she has or what she wants, trust me, you don't want the headache.

I'd go out and try to get laid/have fun. But don't act desperate.

Spend as much of your time as you can working on your goals and getting shit done and around family and friends who actually care about you.

Good luck.

jefft73 - Make sure you do cut off all contact with her and the so called friend. Block her from anything you can. I know nothing about her but I'm just guessing she'll try to make contact again. Don't even read anything if she does manage to get a text or email through to you. Just delete right away. Is there something you've always wanted to try? Jiu jitsu, comedy, travelling? Whatever it is get into it, make yourself busy with that and put all you have into it. Fuck her and your so called friend. Don't even give them the courtesy of a reply or even reading their emails if they try to contact you. I finally had to do just that to this crazy chick who made me miserable. Its like a ton of bricks lifted off my back. Sorry for the FRAT. Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man yeah I do Bjj fight mma and everything I'm use to seeing her at the gym..it sucks you know she use to be such a big part of my life now I just wish I didn't meet her Phone Post 3.0

FatBuddha - Let it go. Don't try to get revenge on guy. Just distance yourself from all that bullshit. She did you a favor. If she doesn't know what she has or what she wants, trust me, you don't want the headache.

Spend as much of your time as you can working on your goals and getting shit done and around family and friends who actually care about you.

Good luck.
Thanks man reading stuff like this makes everything better haven't been able to talk to anyone really about this. Phone Post 3.0

FatBuddha - Let it go. Don't try to get revenge on guy. Just distance yourself from all that bullshit. She did you a favor. If she doesn't know what she has or what she wants, trust me, you don't want the headache.

Good luck.

Well...pfffttttt, yeah...if you wanna be, like, mature about it...

Then I guess you can take thaaaat approach.

Hot sister?

Hot mom?

Have no mercy Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - let it go with that guy. all u gona do is end up in jail. nothing good can come of it
Yeah I just feel so betrayed. Phone Post 3.0

Timmy O Toole - Hot sister?

Hot mom?

Have no mercy Phone Post 3.0
Old mom

Ugly sister

Best friend? Yes Phone Post 3.0