Getting over Influenza A, missed xmas

I had Influenza and felt like shit. Ended up quaranteening myself. Took the tamiflu later but it kicked the shit out of the flu. I was like zero energy the last 2.5 day and this morning Im like 70%. Glad I didnt give it to any of the kids

I had the flu too. Drank all four days off and am still sick.

holler

Sounds like the bad aids, RIP

Sandy Pantz - Sounds like the bad aids, RIP

Yep the op is going to die soon, I don’t think tamiflu cures teh aids

Woke up sick as a dog on Christmas morning with the flu, decided the only thing to do was start drinking hard liquor to forget about the sickness. Ended up drinking for two days straight. Woke up today feeling like I was halfway to death's door. Now I literally cant move from bed and would actually welcome the sweet release of merciful death.

Moral of the story; alcohol does not cure viral infections but only makes it worse

I had it last year for Xmas, fucking sucked. I just laid in bed in a separate room sleeping.

Why is it so common this time of year? Change in weather?

I had it. my wife had. my daughter had it and did 3 days in the childrend hospital.... some how my 9 month old son avaoided this shit. Its fucking nasty this year. All the Dr's Ive talked to said its one of the worst years theyve ever seen.

TexDeuce - I had it last year for Xmas, fucking sucked. I just laid in bed in a separate room sleeping.

Why is it so common this time of year? Change in weather?

Correct change in weather plays a big role.