Getting ps4 , what games .

Getting ps4 for Christmas , what games should I get.

Also to game online does it eat a lot of data, I'll need for when we have family dinner. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

GTA 5 bro!  if you like BB Ball def. nba nk15.  All the sports gams rock. Fifa, madden, nba. 

Battlefield 4 is pretty cool too. 

Last of Us remastered. Uncharted 4 pre order. Phone Post 3.0

Destiny pack! Get that white PS. That's what I did.

Get the 20th anniversary ps4 shit looks bad ass Phone Post 3.0

diablo3 , dragonage, and Last of Us remastered are prolly the best games on it right now

In! Just got a PS4. Only have UFC, GTA5 and the last of us. I need some more. Anyone play the crew yet? Phone Post 3.0

The last of us and uncharted Phone Post 3.0

DickolasNicholas - In! Just got a PS4. Only have UFC, GTA5 and the last of us. I need some more. Anyone play the crew yet? Phone Post 3.0

i played the crew beta. it felt like a need for speed underground knock off which is fine that was a great game. the problem is the handling in this game is beyond bad. if need for speed handling was a 10 this is a 2. it really is that bad. it feels like you're floating on ice not driving. it turns everyone into female drivers

The Show and NHL are both great.

Sofa King Cool - In. Picking mine up in a few hours.

How was infamous? Phone Post 3.0
It's pretty good, there are better games but I don't think there's any that look better than infamous. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - In. Picking mine up in a few hours.

How was infamous? Phone Post 3.0

don't buy it.

if you're looking at inFAMOUS First Light

http://ps4pro.eu/blog/2014/11/28/december-2014-january-2015-ps-plus-free-games-on-ps4-revealed/

if you follow the link . they are saying that will be the free game for jan with playstation plus. i assume you will be having ps+ as it is needed for online play. you will get the game free in jan.

Last boxing day most stores offered the year membership of ps+ for $30.
Pick that up if you can. Phone Post 3.0

Just picked up Infamous Second Son for $19 at Best Buy here in Canada.
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is on sale for $18 on the playstation network. Phone Post 3.0

In for more suggestions. Getting one for my son today.

(Single guys, take note. Wives bitch a lot less about video game shit when its for "the kids".) Phone Post 3.0

BF4, GTA5, The Crew, FIFA 15... You can also download Injustice for free.

What kind of games are you into?

There isn't a whole lot out on PS4 yet but I've picked up 8 or so games for mine so far.

My favorite for online play is BattleField 4. 

I'm slowly but surely working my way through FarCry 4 then I want to finish The Last of Us and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Best Buy is going to have a buy 2 get 1 free starting on Sunday. It includes all Playstation, Xbox and PC games.

same ones you got on PS3

Shadow s of mordor Phone Post 3.0