Getting Sponsored - TME

Sort of getting to that point between amateur and pro. I'm 7 fights in with an amateur record of 5-2. I'll fight a few more times before turning pro.

I noticed other guys around my level are getting sponsored and I'm just wondering how one would get around to being sponsored? All I need is money for food more than anything. And another gi.

Just a quick TTT

I'm here to warn ya, that ya gotta be very careful about this shot that you got at the title. Because, like the Bible sez, you ain't gonna get a second chance...Well, what ya need is a manager. A manager, listen to me. I know, because I've been in this racket for fifty years...I've seen it all, all of it. Ya know what I've done?...I have done it all... I've got twenty-one stitches over this left eye. I've got thirty-four stitches over this eye. Do ya know that I had my nose busted seventeen times?... I got all this knowledge, I got it up here now, I wanna give it to you...I wanna take care of ya, I wanna make sure that all this shit that happened to me doesn't happen to you...Ya can't buy what I'm gonna give ya. I've got pain and I've got experience.

Chadderz - Sort of getting to that point between amateur and pro. I'm 7 fights in with an amateur record of 5-2. I'll fight a few more times before turning pro.

I noticed other guys around my level are getting sponsored and I'm just wondering how one would get around to being sponsored? All I need is money for food more than anything. And another gi.
ive sponsores dozens of guys including in the UFC...team record 121-7 ive also sold over 1 million in sponsorships for guys i managed still on regional circuit. Fire always. Also make a profile on my MMA social network http://mmamelee.com Let me know when you sign up ill approve your account and send you a friend request. There is also over 100 MMA clothing companies on there you should be able to land some or def send me your highlights ill check it out see if we can work something out. Also if you need a fight keep you eyea on our "Classifieds" tab on the menu bar we have 50-100 open fght card spots a month all over the country. I can gice you some tips. I even got my one guy a sponsorship to breath air.

Social media presence. Females have a way easier time getting sponsored.

MMA MELEE -
Chadderz - Sort of getting to that point between amateur and pro. I'm 7 fights in with an amateur record of 5-2. I'll fight a few more times before turning pro.

ive sponsores dozens of guys including in the UFC...team record 121-7 ive also sold over 1 million in sponsorships for guys i managed still on regional circuit. Fire always. Also make a profile on my MMA social network http://mmamelee.com Let me know when you sign up ill approve your account and send you a friend request. There is also over 100 MMA clothing companies on there you should be able to land some or def send me your highlights ill check it out see if we can work something out. Also if you need a fight keep you eyea on our "Classifieds" tab on the menu bar we have 50-100 open fght card spots a month all over the country. I can gice you some tips. I even got my one guy a sponsorship to breath air.
Jesus Christ. I'll get on it man, thanks

You need to bring something unique to the table. Just being a fighter doesn't mean companies will give you their money. social Media is big nowadays. Grow a following that is worth companies paying you. YouTube is a good way if you are comfortable in front a camera and are ok documenting your life for everyone to see.

Go look at some of the fitness guys on YouTube that get sponsored to just workout and document it. Most of them don't even compete but they are interesting enough that people follow their daily lives. People like to see what it's like to be a fighter/fitness professional ect and the day in the life sort of thing can be big. Don't know if many (if any) fighters doing this sort of thing on a consistent basis and editing videos is easy now with all the software available

did you ask them? ask other fighters, your team/coaches

Morpheus1976 -

Waiting....no fighter is going to give you the advice I will unless it's mcgregor

Morpheus1976 -

i'm on an MMA forum right now... Fighters and coaches posting all the time...