GF broke up with me and I'm on top of the world.

Loved her to bits but she was right in that we were two different people. I'm genuinely looking forward to the future and finding someone who is more suited to me.

She'll be a friend for life so I'm still gaining.

I've never felt this way after a break up and it feels good! Phone Post 3.0

Did you Diego Sanchez YES! your way out of the room when she did it?

In... before she starts banging a black guy and destroys your soul.. Phone Post 3.0

JDV - Did you Diego Sanchez YES! your way out of the room when she did it?
Not quite, got real sad at first but started to agree as she explained. With my new attitude, Ill save the cartwheels for the next breakup/firing etc! Phone Post 3.0

Hjb11B4 - In... before she starts banging a black guy and destroys your soul.. Phone Post 3.0
Haha thanks man. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Quit kidding yourself Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

FUCK YEA MAN!  Great attitude!  Enjoy yourself and good luck ou there.

Cheers brother. Perspective is important.

A few years ago, I had a long term partner leave me and it took a year to get over it. I ended up intentionally od'ing a couple of months after the fact and wound up in hospital. Promised myself I would approach relationships differently from that point and it feels good to have that insight now. Real good :)

It always gets better! Phone Post 3.0

that ugly huh?

VinnyTheChin - Quit kidding yourself Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the vote of confidence my man. Phone Post 3.0

is 'the world' code name for her younger hotter friend Phone Post 3.0

She will not be a friend for life, though. Not if you want to move on and have another relationship at least.

Spare yourself the, we're different, we care about eachother, as friends, etc... I'm sure you do now, but when you're not together that will fade as it will have to.

I thought the same thing with a gf of 6.5 years that i lived with for 5+, a lot of which was spent not having much sex and having more of an extremely good friendship type relationship. If you don't have kids together, i can almost guarantee you that you will not remain friends while she is fucking another guy and/or you have another gf or wife eventually. Your new wife is not going to want to see you spend time or talking to some girl that broke up with you.

I'm guessing you're still in your early/mid twenties to have this notion.

JDV - She will not be a friend for life, though. Not if you want to move on and have another relationship at least.

Spare yourself the, we're different, we care about eachother, as friends, etc... I'm sure you do now, but when you're not together that will fade as it will have to.

I thought the same thing with a gf of 6.5 years that i lived with for 5+, a lot of which was spent not having much sex and having more of an extremely good friendship type relationship. If you don't have kids together, i can almost guarantee you that you will not remain friends while she is fucking another guy and/or you have another gf or wife eventually. Your new wife is not going to want to see you spend time or talking to some girl that broke up with you.

I'm guessing you're still in your early/mid twenties to have this notion.
It's actually worked with my last two relationships and I've had great friends without objections from the present missus. I would never let a partner dictate who I am friends with. Phone Post 3.0

keep lying to yourself...best was to push back your real feelings!

j/k great job

How many lines did you just do? Phone Post 3.0

Team Blackhouse Fan - How many lines did you just do? Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Phone Post 3.0

JakeTheMuss -
Said in jest, of course.

Been there myself. One of hundreds of instances in our lives when we realize there is a great big world out there.... Phone Post 3.0

VinnyTheChin -
JakeTheMuss -
Said in jest, of course.

Been there myself. One of hundreds of instances in our lives when we realize there is a great big world out there.... Phone Post 3.0
You're completely right :) Phone Post 3.0

do you mind if i ask out your ex girlfriend

better off dead john cusack gif

Fast forward two weeks....

Miss her sooo much...in a dark place..
By: JaketheMuss
Replies: (26) Views: (4500) Phone Post 3.0