GFC TICKET GIVEAWAY !!!

The Gracie Fighting Championships is thankfull to all of the UG'ers who have helped to push the popularity of MMA and the GFC. To show appreciation, the GFC is giving away a few tix to the event to be held in Columbus, Ohio on May 19th. Simply go to the MMA.TV homepage and look for the GFC banner, and look for the chance to win 2 FREE TIX to the live PPV event featuring Jacare, Monson, Wildman Denny, Fredson Paxiao, George Bush, Nissen Osterneck, Daniel Moraes, Phil Cardella, Rafael Dias, Chris Brennan, Cacareco, Brandon Lee Hinckle, Matt Brown, George Bush, Rob Wince, Vinicius Maghalaes and others. Thanks UG

Who wants tix and who's already going?

TTT

Dont forget Matt Brown!!!

ttt

ttt, and edited to include Matt Brown and others! The intro and show is going to be the biggest of ANY MMA event ever held in the U.S. And most importantly, the toughest fights ever put on one card in one night.

ok....so what about my free tixs???

:-)

Really!!!

up

I want free tickets!

ttt

TTT

(guess people cant take a joke)

huk me up with some tix Jay, ttt

In order to win free tickets to the GFC, go to the MMA.TV homepage and look for the event. Directions on how to submit your email is there.

I went to mma.tv and all I see are links to the event homepage. Where are the directions you speak of?

up

I went to mma.tv and all I see are links to the event homepage. Where are the directions you speak of?

Go to MMA.TV upcoming gold events, click on GFC on May 19th, read the instructions. They are just below fight card info labled fan ticket give-away!

I found it... :-)

Glad to be of help.

Ahh, thanks:

http://www.mma.tv/events/index.cfm?ac=EventDetail&EID=1766