GFM For Pretjah's Family

Less than a day really.

6 Likes

Thank you?

6 Likes

A forum of rapscallions that call each other faggots did this. @CaptainWoody - any insights into number of contributors?

3 Likes

You’re welcome ?..

5 Likes

About a 100 so the average donation is $100

May not be all OGers, I shared it to my FB but I don’t have a lot of friends on there

4 Likes

Shit, I’m still planning to donate tomorrow. Just keep it going.

6 Likes

I posted an update on the GFM but don’t how it shows to people…

I am overwhelmed. This started because I was inspired to do something for a guy I’ve interacted with for over a decade online, never met him in real life but I along with many others in my shoes knew he was a special person regardless.

This world is still full of kind hearted, generous people. We hit a $10k goal in one day! Many donations came from “strangers on the internet”. With all the division going on right now, this gives hope for what people can do and are capable of…and it’s not done yet, it’s still coming in. Money can’t bring a father back to those children or a husband to wife but it can show them there is good in this world.

15 Likes

Raise the amount, if this is one day, I bet it keeps going.

5 Likes

$20k?

4 Likes

Why not, it’s only been a day, there may still be people unaware that he passed, waiting for paydays, people are sharing the link etc.

6 Likes

This

3 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

Keep it going i gotta wait till friday to donate.

4 Likes

It keeps telling me to “share” the GFM by email or text…

Bitch, I got the OG

5 Likes

wrong damn thread

3 Likes

lol I did the same thing

3 Likes

In…that is just awful.

1 Like

I’m still in shock over his passing. Such a true good guy.
I’ve donated anonymously and glad to see so many helping with what they can

4 Likes

It’s a testament to Pretjah that even in death he’s shown a light on the, for lack of a fancier term, underlying goodness of this place. I’ve been feeling pretty down about how ugly the OG has been lately, but it is heartening to witness everyone coming together for a good cause.

Thank you, Pretjah.

10 Likes

I think I’ve said this before. We may be a bunch of opinionated weirdos, but every now and again we come together and do some good.

4 Likes