GFW roster REVEAL

Was today Chael was on the mic for the reveal looks like he is likely to be the play by play guy.

Some big names were

Christ Masters
Karl Anderson
Moose (from ROH)
Doc Gallows
Lance Hoyt
Davey Boy Smith Jr
Lei'd Tapa (TNA)
Rosita (TNA) Phone Post 3.0

Also PJ Black aka Justin Gabriel
And Seiya Sanada Phone Post 3.0

More wrestling is a good thing, and if his partnership with NJPW is good, more NJPW talent on American TV is a good thing. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty decent reveal, I'm still interested that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Harry Smith guy, I might give it a watch if it gets a TV deal. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting, Seiya Sanada is a Wrestle-1 guy, not NJPW Phone Post 3.0

HammerHead - More wrestling is a good thing, and if his partnership with NJPW is good, more NJPW talent on American TV is a good thing. Phone Post 3.0
The Wrestle Kingdom 9 ppv with English commentary got me hooked, and I was all in for the AXS weekly show, then realized its great matches of the last couple years and I cooled off on it.

If they have a few of those NJPW names added to this mix and new weekly or so show to follow, I'm all in Phone Post 3.0

don't see how this is going to be different. People seem to forget his TNA would have lasted about 2 months before the Carter's bailed him out.

Never really a Jarrett fan. Wrestling or promoting just never liked him.

Glad there's another place for guys when tna goes belly up tho Phone Post 3.0

More wrestling is always a good thing, for fans and workers. Like Jarrett or not there is nothing wrong with having more places to go. Phone Post 3.0

savage animal -
HammerHead - More wrestling is a good thing, and if his partnership with NJPW is good, more NJPW talent on American TV is a good thing. Phone Post 3.0
The Wrestle Kingdom 9 ppv with English commentary got me hooked, and I was all in for the AXS weekly show, then realized its great matches of the last couple years and I cooled off on it.

If they have a few of those NJPW names added to this mix and new weekly or so show to follow, I'm all in Phone Post 3.0
Why does it matter if it's old stuff? If u haven't seen it, it's still new to you. Plus they are supposedly going to be showing more up to date stuff in the next season Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - don't see how this is going to be different. People seem to forget his TNA would have lasted about 2 months before the Carter's bailed him out.

A fair point. Who knows though, maybe he learned a lesson or two from that experience.

Kimo Lives - Never really a Jarrett fan. Wrestling or promoting just never liked him.

Glad there's another place for guys when tna goes belly up tho Phone Post 3.0

This. TNA was recently in the news for being late on issuing paychecks- just like Heyman was in the last days of ECW.

I have a feeling TNA maybe an option on the WWE Network within the next year Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare -
savage animal -

Why does it matter if it's old stuff? If u haven't seen it, it's still new to you. Plus they are supposedly going to be showing more up to date stuff in the next season Phone Post 3.0
I dig seeing the old matches, but they are out of sequence and I often know the outcomes.

Only so much time one can devote to TV in general, much less my beloved pro wrestling on TV , despite all of the awesome content out there in the Information Age.

Seeing feuds develop and unspoiled outcomes, living in the now, no replacement for that. That's when I'll get hooked and watch weekly or so. Phone Post 3.0

KyMart23 - I have a feeling TNA maybe an option on the WWE Network within the next year Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm thinking too. Phone Post 3.0

Jarrett needs to hire Cliff Compton.

CDavidBlackburn - Jarrett needs to hire Cliff Compton.
Super Domino vs The Great Power Uti should headline the first big GFW show Phone Post 3.0

MrAmericanJiuJitsu -
mattloveslamp -
KyMart23 - I have a feeling TNA maybe an option on the WWE Network within the next year Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm thinking too. Phone Post 3.0
Idk if Vince would even buy that crap. They literally had like 3 years of awesome programing followed by 10 of the worst product ever. Phone Post 3.0
The best part is Vince could get the library for a song. Its useless to everyone but him, and he doesn't need it. Phone Post 3.0