GGG

Phone Post 3.0

Amazing boxer but I never bet against my countryman, Geale Phone Post 3.0

Always enjoy his fights Phone Post 3.0

1 pfp just wait.

3 things I'm hyped for tonight, Rumble to fuck shit up, Lawler vs Brown to tear the roof down, and GGG to knock a ?%#! Out!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thrifty - 3 things I'm hyped for tonight, Rumble to fuck shit up, Lawler vs Brown to tear the roof down, and GGG to knock a ?%#! Out!!! Phone Post 3.0
Is rumble fighting tonight? I forgot. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan -
Thrifty - 3 things I'm hyped for tonight, Rumble to fuck shit up, Lawler vs Brown to tear the roof down, and GGG to knock a ?%#! Out!!! Phone Post 3.0
He's yea against lil nog in the co main Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan -
Nevermind, i answered my own question. Phone Post 3.0

GGG is a super talented. His footwork is some of the best I've seen, it allows him to dictate and control. Even as an amateur his footwork was fantastic. Hoping he gets the payday his talents deserve. Phone Post 3.0

Should be a good fight, Geale is legit.

I like this

OUTCOLD - Should be a good fight, Geale is legit.

If so then GGG is going to not stop folding motherfuckers

GGG = Monster, props to him he took Geale out easy.

He just asked for Cotto when pressed who he wants to fight. That would be an incredible battle.

GGG just made me fat.

Dude has ridiculous KO power. Jesus he is scary.

what a chin, gets crushed then follows through with his counter and ends the fight. impressive.

I love triple g but he's kinda stiff, if anyone can stand up to his power or just not get hit much they would have a shot. Andre ward is 168 but I see that being the fight to make. Cotto will be fun but I think triple g just has to much power Phone Post 3.0

How can anyone not like GGG? If its not enough that he KO's nearly everyone he fights, he then goes on to do the best post fight interviews in boxing.

I fucking love the way he just kept thanking Max Kellerman after nearly every question he asked! Lol! Phone Post 3.0