Ghetto Kung-fu

Sorry if it's been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0gLD64zzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

Blue please Phone Post

That was entertaining. Could've been an 'n Living Colour skit.

Guy antagonizes two fighters, then gets dropped multiple times with high kicks and haymakers, keeps getting up, uses a clapping hands fighting style, then gets in his car somehow and drives off.

And the entire time, never stops talking smack.

I too practice ghetto kung fu

and they way he falls after the high kick rivals the Muhammad Ali KO poster I own.

saddamhugevein -

For OP

Thanks buddy Phone Post

I just wished someone would have punched the girl with the camera...sorry Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Bruce Leroy

Pghreal412 - 

I just wished someone would have punched the girl with the camera...sorry Phone Post

This.

That bitch was annoying as fuck! With that said, only one thing left to say:

Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz.

GOD! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!

Nitecrawler - 
Pghreal412 - 

This.

That bitch was annoying as fuck! With that said, only one thing left to say:

Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz,Beatdisniggzazz, Beatdisniggzazz.

GOD! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!

Oh mah gawddddddddddd
Oh mah gawddddddddddd
Oh mah gawddddddddddd

I wonder if young dude tranes ufc? Phone Post

Street fights are so painful to watch.

Ttt Phone Post

Those cats were fast as lightning! In fact it was a little bit frightening!!!!