Ghost Recon Wildlands? Anybody playing?

I downloaded it last night, haven't played it yet. Was wondering if anybody on the OG started it yet, any thoughts?

Played the beta and hated it. It's to much like the division. Let me know if you like it I might give it another try. 

I got it for free with my video card.

Gotta download it one of these nights and give it a go.

ShutTheFckUpDonny - 

Played the beta and hated it. It's to much like the division. Let me know if you like it I might give it another try. 

at least it isn't the 'bullet sponge' style game that the division is.

Actually the game I hear it most compared to is Metal Gear Solid.

Just barely started it, but I'm in.

Played with some buddies last night we had a blast but I think it was fun because we were playing as a group of friends 

Just picked up my copy from the store and stuffed it into my shorts cargo pocket.

Co-op is super fun, the whole using drones to paint targets is a cool game mechanic, and so far great level customization. Enjoying :)

picked it up last night, haven't played it yet.

hoping to give it a go tonight.

I have it for PC but haven't installed it yet

AliStairMasterGotReemed -

So... i have just killed La Yuri y El Polito, but only that map they were in was highlighted. How do i progress onto other states to start killing the bosses there? 

I believe you simply travel over to that area.

Captain Epic -
AliStairMasterGotReemed -

So... i have just killed La Yuri y El Polito, but only that map they were in was highlighted. How do i progress onto other states to start killing the bosses there? 

I believe you simply travel over to that area.
Correct just move into other areas gain intel and it will all open up.

Loving the game playing with friends. Dont really get the hate... a little bit repetative but still a blast.

Loving it so far. It's like GTA in the Bolivian jungle.