GI & NO GI Tourney 11/11 - Memphis

SUBMISSION SPORT GRAPPLING CHAMPIONSHIPS I www.submissionsport.com

I would like to personally invite all Louisiana grapplers to join us in Memphis, TN on November 11th, 2006 for the inaugural Submission Sport Grappling Championships! All competitors of the event will receive a free gym bag to mark Submission Sport's first tournament. Submission Sport's unique rules and scoring system have been designed to focus on fairness and action. The tournament will feature 66 divisions and will be open to grapplers of all levels, ages and grappling styles. Also featuring: - 6 Tatami matted rings - Large matted warm-up area - Experienced referees - Plenty of parking - Locker rooms/showers - Concessions - 15-20 min to downtown Please visit our website for information on rules, scoring, divisions, entry fees, location, event schedule, etc. Online registration now available. Please feel free to contact us through the website with any questions you may have. Look forward to seeing you Nov. 11th David Ferguson, promoter Submission Sport Grappling Championships Memphis, TN

sounds like a nice tourney. i will try to check it out.