giant cobra plays knock knock

snake door

snake door2

snake door3

snake door4

Nope.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Lol imagine opening the door at the exact moment that snake was up there. Pants would be shat

Cop out nope no gif

King Cobras are badass. They can get to like 20 feet long.

King Cobra's are the only venomous snake I won't handle. They are extremely intelligent and evil shits.

Knock knock: who's there?

"Candy gram"!

"What"?

"Pizza guy"!

Cobra's have been taking over for land shark since the mid 80's... Phone Post 3.0

I fuck with copperheads, cottonmouth, and rattlesnakes if i see them.

If i see that fucker i'm running.   If i have a gun i'm shooting behind me as i'm running.

look how big it is, 

BRC put your cock back in your pants bro.

i got this

Sylvester Stallone Cobra Wallpaper HD

Wonder how fast that snake can move?

Imagine walking around the corner with a bag of groceries talking to your friend on the phone.

Anyway, I says to Mabel I says....(snake bite)

wtf GOR. that video is labeled 'live attack' i was cringing the whole time wondering when that fool was going to get bit.

Trust -
Jay-dog - King Cobra's are the only venomous snake I won't handle. They are extremely intelligent and evil shits.

What have you handled? I used to take a long hook with me out to the everglades to move cottonmouths out of the way or off the road, but that was as close as I ever wanted to get to handling venomous. Phone Post

Moreso than the Black Mamba? I always thought cobras had a worse reputation than they actually were and that the mamba is the scariest due to its aggressiveness.

I'm far from an expert, just curiously asking.

I did handle a baby rattler once when I was drunk...not my proudest moment. Phone Post

fsshariq - 

Phone Post

RIP

Had a similar thing happen to me. I lived on the 2nd floor of an apartment that backed up to a creek. One night my girlfriend start screaming bloody murder. I look up and a snake is about 4 feet up on our balcony's sliding glass door. It freaked me out too. I managed to put it in a trash can using a broom and took it back to the creek.

Seraphin -

Holy shit lol. Imagine walking outside to grab the paper half asleep at 7 AM. Then bam! You're wide awake now. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I dont fuck with snakes, they scare me.