Giant Pit Bull Hulk's $500,000 Puppy Litter

"Giant Pit Bull Hulk's $500,000 Puppy Litter"
https://youtu.be/gPHKZAtoTRc Phone Post 3.0

Not a Pitbull. And not a 500k litter, only black guys buy bullys LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @500k litter he's proably selling his pups for 3500 if he's lucky Phone Post 3.0

Cute Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble -
Bignasty74 - Lol @500k litter he's proably selling his pups for 3500 if he's lucky Phone Post 3.0

You're an idiot if you believe that.
Youre an idiot if you buy one of those abominations Phone Post 3.0

Italian Mastiff Phone Post 3.0

that's a nice dog.

he could definitely get 20-30K for each dog

HULK is internationally famous

Big fucking dog. Phone Post 3.0

He may "get" 500k from another breeder just to hype of dog costs everywhere and for that guys business but he's not really getting 500k

Low 100-200kish what I'm thinking

y

that's a lot of disability checks saved up

From the looks of their setup they haven't sold one yet.

Didn't they say that the puppies were sold before they were born? If that's the case he has a good idea what the litter is worth Phone Post 3.0

that dog got a lot of press as being the biggest pitbull in the world so they can pretty much charge whatever they want, it's obviously mixed with some other stuff but pitbull these days is more of a category than it is a purebred dog

EVILYOSHIDA - that's a nice dog.

he could definitely get 20-30K for each dog

HULK is internationally famous
They talk about him down there in Texas? Phone Post 3.0

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - that dog got a lot of press as being the biggest pitbull in the world so they can pretty much charge whatever they want, it's obviously mixed with some other stuff but pitbull these days is more of a category than it is a purebred dog
No. It's not a pitbull. It is more than mixed with other stuff.

A good analogy is someone seeing an mma fighter and while not knowing shit decides they are going to breed the baddest mma fighter ever and proceeds to concentrate on size and muscle alone and fuck everything else. They are the equivalent of bodybuilders of the dog world. These drugged up abominations have health problems galore and temperament is all over the place.

Gross. Phone Post 3.0

Lol@500k Phone Post 3.0

Give me a break. More like 495k Phone Post 3.0

Quite funny how they talk about how big and strong he is, yet the skinny female is able to hold him back on his leash. Lol my 70 lb mastiff/lab mix can pull my girlfriends arm right off during walks. Phone Post 3.0