Giant Pit Bull Hulk's $500,000 Puppy Litter

Shiloh - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - that dog got a lot of press as being the biggest pitbull in the world so they can pretty much charge whatever they want, it's obviously mixed with some other stuff but pitbull these days is more of a category than it is a purebred dog
No. It's not a pitbull. It is more than mixed with other stuff.

A good analogy is someone seeing an mma fighter and while not knowing shit decides they are going to breed the baddest mma fighter ever and proceeds to concentrate on size and muscle alone and fuck everything else. They are the equivalent of bodybuilders of the dog world. These drugged up abominations have health problems galore and temperament is all over the place.

Gross. Phone Post 3.0

So you are saying that this dog is the Overeem of pitbulls?

AlphaSlap -
Shiloh - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - that dog got a lot of press as being the biggest pitbull in the world so they can pretty much charge whatever they want, it's obviously mixed with some other stuff but pitbull these days is more of a category than it is a purebred dog
No. It's not a pitbull. It is more than mixed with other stuff.

A good analogy is someone seeing an mma fighter and while not knowing shit decides they are going to breed the baddest mma fighter ever and proceeds to concentrate on size and muscle alone and fuck everything else. They are the equivalent of bodybuilders of the dog world. These drugged up abominations have health problems galore and temperament is all over the place.

Gross. Phone Post 3.0

So you are saying that this dog is the Overeem of pitbulls?

Worse. The pudz. Phone Post 3.0

Lol actually not even pudz, more like Craig Titus lol. Phone Post 3.0

Thats a Dogue De Bordeaux mix.
Walking vet bill.
Breeders should be locked up for animal cruelty for that genetic nightmare.

It's nearly as ridiculous as the worlds biggest Dalmation which is just a Great Dane with spots. Phone Post 3.0

mje364 - Quite funny how they talk about how big and strong he is, yet the skinny female is able to hold him back on his leash. Lol my 70 lb mastiff/lab mix can pull my girlfriends arm right off during walks. Phone Post 3.0

That just proves your dog has not been properly trained. My Mastiff can go on walks with a 5 year old because he knows he's not suppose to pull. Get a clue.

Shiloh - Lol actually not even pudz, more like Craig Titus lol. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Ambriz/ Ron Waterman with Pride 10 minute rounds

BlueDream -
mje364 - Quite funny how they talk about how big and strong he is, yet the skinny female is able to hold him back on his leash. Lol my 70 lb mastiff/lab mix can pull my girlfriends arm right off during walks. Phone Post 3.0

That just proves your dog has not been properly trained. My Mastiff can go on walks with a 5 year old because he knows he's not suppose to pull. Get a clue.
Always love the assumptions on here. I said 'can' and my dog is a puppy still being trained. But thanks for the reply. Phone Post 3.0

mje364 - 
BlueDream -

Always love the assumptions on here. I said 'can' and my dog is a puppy still being trained. But thanks for the reply. Phone Post 3.0

Yet you assumed the dog wasn't strong because the female was able to hold him back. Use your own logic on yourself.

AlphaSlap -

LOL I love Jimmy, but yes lol. Phone Post 3.0

BlueDream -
mje364 - 
BlueDream -

Yet you assumed the dog wasn't strong because the female was able to hold him back. Use your own logic on yourself.
It's goal was to 'subdue' the perp. The dog was pulling forward trying to get free.
You seem like a pleasant person lol. Enjoy your mastiff Phone Post 3.0

mje364 - 
BlueDream -
mje364 - 
BlueDream -

It's goal was to 'subdue' the perp. The dog was pulling forward trying to get free.
You seem like a pleasant person lol. Enjoy your mastiff Phone Post 3.0

You still are assuming shit. Trained dogs don't pull to get free, they are released by their handler. You seem like a dipshit.

Dis gon b gud
Phone Post 3.0

The James Thompson of pit bulls in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

BBC POV - Pics of whoever f@cked the beast
hope solo pre-fappening pics IMO Phone Post 3.0

"He bit the sleeve so hard it broke the skin! That's not supposed to happen! That's a big dog!"

"Watch my son wear the sleeve! He begs for it."

Wife: "We're professionals." Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh -
AlphaSlap -

LOL I love Jimmy, but yes lol. Phone Post 3.0
How many times would you guess you've said "lol" in this thread? Phone Post 3.0