Giants best underdog team ever?

Since Pats fans can claim their team is the best ever during preseason I think its fair to say this year's Giants team is the best underdog team ever. Here is why:

1)Their head coach is on the hot seat at the beginning of the season and after starting 0-2 its very likely he was going to be fired at the end of the season.

2) Their quarterback was living in his brother's shadow and had never before been able to meet the expectations set for him until the end of this season.

3) They are not only underdogs in every playoff game, they are pretty large underdogs on the road.

Yet they are the Super Bowl champions. I cant remember off the top of my head a team that went on the road 4 weeks in a row and beat heavily favored opponents in the playoffs to win the Super Bowl. I'm not a Giants fan but you can bet your ass I was rooting for them tonight!!!!

Pittsburgh won four on the road two years ago.

They didn't have quite the same questions the Giants had heading into the season imo.

Pittsburgh is full of ass-pirates and pillow-biters so they don't count.

The Steelers were coming off a 15-1 season and were one of the top teams in the league for the first 4-5 games. They had a bunch of injuries during the middle of the season, but got healthy at the end. It was still a big accomplishment, but not as big as the Giants (and I'm a huge Steelers fan and fuck you gregbrady).

gregbrady is indeed an ASS but what Man inBlock said is true. i am a STeeler fan as well..as far as the pats i am a fan of whoever beat them this year tho :)