Giants run to the NFC East Crown starts tonight!

Thats right bitches!!

It is still real to me !!!

GMEN will rise up!!!!!!

I hope :/ Phone Post

lol @ this

*hangs head in shame*

I hope victor cruz had a huge game. Can you promise me that? Phone Post

0-5 ,id be more concerned with who your going to take with the first pick of the draft next year. Phone Post 3.0

You sure you want to do this ? Phone Post 3.0

Lol don't hold your breath. Phone Post

baj54 - 0-5 ,id be more concerned with who your going to take with the first pick of the draft next year. Phone Post 3.0

I think they're better off 2-14 with the second overall pick draft pick (jacksonville is going 0-16) than 5-11 falling 2 games short of their division Phone Post

I'm scared for tonight TJ. That sorry excuse for a field is going to hurt the Giants running game even more. Chicago has a budding receiving game against an injury-ridden secondary. This is not good. But, on the bright side, I have Brandon Marshall on my fantasy team. (Though I lost Julio. Miraculously I had traded for Welker the night before Jones injury was announced though!) Phone Post 3.0

lol oh Jeebus Chicago is gonna put up 40+

I'm surprised tjmitch isn't rooting for the bears and cutler. Both have terrible haircuts and are gigantic douche bags.

So obvious that giants will win division still Phone Post 3.0

Fade The Public - I'm surprised tjmitch isn't rooting for the bears and cutler. Both have terrible haircuts and are gigantic douche bags.
Hey! There is nothing wrong with my hair cut! Phone Post 3.0

4-12 might be good enough to win the shittiest division in football.  LOL

The Bears are pretty average, so hopefully we can keep it to only a 10-15 point loss.

WE CAN DO IT! TONIGHT I PUT ON MY LUCKY JERSEY FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL YEAR!!!!!!

rufus - 

4-12 might be good enough to win the shittiest division in football.  LOL

Haha, ain't that the truth.

How the mighty have fallen. Wasn't too long ago this was one of, if not -the- best division in football. 10-6 or 11-5 would've meant 14-2 in any other division.

http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/443/mebt.jpg/ Phone Post 3.0

If you wanna crown 'em, then crown their ass! Phone Post

Practice? You wanna talk about PRACTICE?! Phone Post 3.0