Gibson says Jon Jones only wants HW title bout

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-bash/id1520169863?i=1000489023423

Well, if anyone deserves a free title shot before fighting in the division.. it's Con--I mean its definitely Jon Jones.

3 Likes

i don't like jones. but he does deserve it. if anybody ever did. 

2 Likes

Worse title shots have been given. 

Conor set the bar so low that, even with the picos, JBJ should get it

Nobody should have a problem with that. It’s one of the biggest fights that could happen in the sport.

KirkBJJ - Nobody should have a problem with that. It's one of the biggest fights that could happen in the sport.

Jon Jones is one of the two most “proven” fighters in the history of the sport. Of course it would be appropriate. Winner gets Francis.

I would have loved if Aldo bumped up to fight Pettis when Pettis was the champ.

wiggum - 
KirkBJJ - Nobody should have a problem with that. It's one of the biggest fights that could happen in the sport.

Jon Jones is one of the two most “proven” fighters in the history of the sport. Of course it would be appropriate. Winner gets Francis.

Jon has talked about taking some time off to lift and put on weight, so I could see Francis getting it next and him fighting the winner.

Hopefully Stipe doesn’t continue on his one fight per year schedule

1 Like
Corn Pop - 
wiggum - 

Jon has talked about taking some time off to lift and put on weight, so I could see Francis getting it next and him fighting the winner.

Hopefully Stipe doesn’t continue on his one fight per year schedule

That’d be great, too.

Make it happen then 

Im for it

I could totally see Jones beating Stipe and then retiring from the Heavyweight division with the belt before facing Francis. 

EBD75 - 

I could totally see Jones beating Stipe and then retiring from the Heavyweight division with the belt before facing Francis. 

I could totally see Jones beating Stipe then holding the title hostage unless they pay him what he wants to fight Francis. If Jon wins he will never defend the HW title.

Don J - 
EBD75 - 

I could totally see Jones beating Stipe then holding the title hostage unless they pay him what he wants to fight Francis. If Jon wins he will never defend the HW title.

LOL based on what? The fact the defended his last belt like 13 times?

Haha Jones brings out the women in some of you so much