GIF: Hollywood reacts to Etim KO

Terry Etim is one of the few fighters that has pretty much won the UG's approval universally.

He's an amazing and exciting fighter, humble and likeable.

That was an epic KO.

Etim will be honored and memorialized in a romo thread and I doubt the UFC will be getting rid of him anytime soon.

LOL great

White Mike Tyson - Doesn't seem right to give Etim this kind of treatment. He's one of those fighters who never once said anything bad about any of his opponents and was just in it for the competition.

DreamerMMA -  Terry Etim is one of the few fighters that has pretty much won the UG's approval universally.

He's an amazing and exciting fighter, humble and likeable.

That was an epic KO.

Etim will be honored and memorialized in a romo thread and I doubt the UFC will be getting rid of him anytime soon.

This. Well said. Phone Post

Carwin didnt seem to mind when we made romos of him after the JDS fight,

like others ahve said, its not like anyone actually hates etim, and i imagine he has a sense of humor,

also, etim is getting WAY more buzz now than he did before the fight.

It's like he had a tazer in his foot

Nexuscrawlers -  Carwin didnt seem to mind when we made romos of him after the JDS fight,

like others ahve said, its not like anyone actually hates etim, and i imagine he has a sense of humor,

also, etim is getting WAY more buzz now than he did before the fight.
Actually he laughed his ass off at some of them.  I think one or two ended up on  his phone.

His wife, on the other hand, wants us all dead.

The UG has been romo shopping fighters for years.

Even legends in the sport have considered it an honor.  It's really one of the highest levels of recognition a fighter can get on the UG.

SMS89 - 
BuddyRevell -
SMS89 -  He dropped like Neville Longbottom after Hermione hit him with the Petrificus Totalis spell in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...

I mean... DUDE GOT KTFO Phone Post

Haha, quite the unexpected reference on an MMA board.

MMA fans, a diverse group.
GF bought me the complete 8 disc HP collection on Blu Ray. FTW! Phone Post

I have the whole set EXCEPT fucking deathly hallows part 1. Can't find that bitch anywhere. Might have to order it online. Stupid how I can find part 2 and not part 1.

MMApostle -
SMS89 - 
BuddyRevell -
SMS89 -  He dropped like Neville Longbottom after Hermione hit him with the Petrificus Totalis spell in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...

I mean... DUDE GOT KTFO Phone Post

Haha, quite the unexpected reference on an MMA board.

MMA fans, a diverse group.
GF bought me the complete 8 disc HP collection on Blu Ray. FTW! Phone Post

I have the whole set EXCEPT fucking deathly hallows part 1. Can't find that bitch anywhere. Might have to order it online. Stupid how I can find part 2 and not part 1.

Dumbledore is disappoint. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Non-MMA websites are talking about it:

"Though it wasn’t the most viscerally fascinating event on Saturday night (falling well behind the destruction of Tim Tebow, and Edson Barboza’s crazy-ridiculous roundhouse-kick knockout at UFC 142), Lana Del Rey’s appearance onSaturday Night Live certainly got the Twitterverse talking."

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/01/16/lana-del-rey-saturday-night-live/

http://deadspin.com/5876227/edson-barbozas-roadhouse+style-face+kick-knockout-is-even-better-when-slowed-down-500