GIF of Forrest crying ?

anyone have that ? Unlike alot of people, I think it shows the depths these guy go thru and how bad they want to win. Id like to save it on my computer. Forrest has nuts of steel and I doubt any of the haters would make fun of him to his face.

I'd make fun of him to his face, but simply for the fact that he looks like Alfred E. Newman :P

Seriously though, I love watching Forrest fight, and I was surprised that Jardine took him out like that. He'll be back, better than ever, and I look forward to seeing him fight again!

Yeah! Unless you have a picture of Forrest's nuts, then back off!

I can't help but like Forrest, he just seems like a stand up guy. But I believe he got exposed in that fight. I felt like Tito really carried him in their fight (and lol @ anybody who thinks Griffen should've won that one).

Does anybody really think the Dean of Mean is really a contender (any of you outside New Mexico)?

But I do wish Forest all the success he can get, he's extremely popular which is a good thing in the UFC.

That's not Forrest.

That's Forrest Gump!

Stop these lies and propaganda!

http://www.fightreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/keith-jardine_forrest-griffin.gif

lamest thread ever?

No its not lame, I would like to see a gif not some asshole photo. Was hoping people would appreciate it. But hell, if youve never put your life, heart and body on the line to do what you love and come up short you will never see the point.

this is a little rediculous...

i understand all the hard work and time invested into the sport they love...

but even when i was in middle school or highschool wrestling....if i ever got heartbroken cuz of a lost match.. i would get up..shake his hand acknowledge the defeat and sprint to the restroom where i would take time to cry or vent in anger.....

joe

and im talking about 14, 15 ,16 years old....

See, that Tito fight messed Forrest up. He caught vaginitis from Tito :( Tito needs to be tested before his fights...he's spreading diseases around. Maybe Chuck will cry next when Rampage takes the belt from him.

Don't fight with diseases. Not cool.

I felt bad 4 him, but it's hard to feel too bad, he probably got sum ass afterwards and slept it off.

U can't feel bad for a guy that must get laid like he does. I went to UFC 54 and 61 and girls were just all around the dude. Vegas hoz are very comforting!

The emotions of the moment overwhelmed him and sadly a huge PPV audience saw it: give the man a break.

is this the same forrest griffin that's on foxtel ufc kickboxer camp or something?

I dunno when it was filmed (date) but forrest has a bald head and stick-out ears.

This forrest looks different and i'm easily confused as it is lol

TTO.

I think alittle of why he cried was from being violently KO'd, then awakening to a frantic and confused state, knowing something isn't quite right.
Kind of like a new-born baby that enters the world. I felt really bad to see Forrest in that state, being that he is such a great person and a fighter you really want to cheer for.

thats funny shit..

well....without getting to personal...for me..wrestling was LIFE...back in those days....

and i didnt loose small matches...the matches i lost were to defending state champs or highschool all americans who i was matched against as the top 2 seeds in any tournament....it hurts to loose, but i would not make a public spectactle on payperview and cry...like tito did...

Who cares what a bunch of internet jockeys who haven't accomplished 1/10th of what he has think?

None of you know how you would react to that because you haven't, and more than likely never will, be put in that situation. It's easy to criticise from the sidelines knowing you'll never have the talent or ambition to go through it yourself.

None of you know how you would react to that because you haven't, and more than likely never will, be put in that situation. It's easy to criticise from the sidelines knowing you'll never have the talent or ambition to go through it yourself.<<<

Well said, DividebyZero...

And for those who are making fun of Forrest...my guess is that crying or not...he could still kick your asses any day of the week. Hmmmm...what a pleasant thought.

I don't hate on the guy for it. A lot of disappointment and frustration....too much to contain