GIF of front kick KO ?

Hey guys unfortunately missed the card tonight cause I went to see the hobbit and there's no replay. Heard about a killer KO a la Anderson silva style. If anyone has a gif that would be appreciated.
He'll any gifs of the three KOs would be great.
Cheers Phone Post

OscarGoldmen - Hey guys unfortunately missed the card tonight cause I went to see the hobbit and there's no replay. Heard about a killer KO a la Anderson silva style. If anyone has a gif that would be appreciated.
Cheers Phone Post

Dude I just saw the Hobbit too!! And Gif of said KO would be cool, although I barely found out who won just now. Phone Post

LB Blastoise -
OscarGoldmen - Hey guys unfortunately missed the card tonight cause I went to see the hobbit and there's no replay. Heard about a killer KO a la Anderson silva style. If anyone has a gif that would be appreciated.
Cheers Phone Post

Dude I just saw the Hobbit too!! And Gif of said KO would be cool, although I barely found out who won just now. Phone Post

Haha what did you think of the hobbit my dude Phone Post

OscarGoldmen -
LB Blastoise -
Cheers Phone Post

Haha what did you think of the hobbit my dude Phone Post

It was awesome. Loved it and thought it was amazing, might see it again, although not so late :p Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - can't find any gifs of today's fights but here's a gif of a monkey riding a dog

Lolol Phone Post

Hobbit is out already?! Phone Post

The gif was in the "omg" thread from earlier tonight. Phone Post

Lorenzo Luciano - 
well rounded poster - http://i.minus.com/icFNjDWYHQPWD.gif

Embed please blue saviour Phone Post

Sweet KO, he did kinda squat into it. Awesome none the less. Phone Post

sweeeeet

That's what happens when u block kicks with ur chin. Awesome KO. And the Hobbit was awesome too. Got to go to a special early screening yesterday afternoon. Phone Post

Epic KO epic Hobbit.

Front Kick to the Face; An Unexpected Strike. Starring that guy^^ Phone Post

One doesn't simply enter the leg kick

Front kick to the face part 2; knocked out and back again Phone Post

One doesn't simply walk in to a front kick Phone Post

"You have my sword"

"You have my shield"

"And my bow"

"You have my axe"

"And my front kick!!!!!!!!!!" Phone Post

wow great kick

thats what he gets for trying to rassle and dry hump

Another disciple of Sensei Seagal showing his skills in the octagon.