GIF of front kick KO ?

I saw manny (the guy who got ko'ed) at Maccas after the fight. He looked real good for a guy who just got face kicked.
His team said they were gonna drown there sorrows with tequila. They said it with a smile though. Really nice guy. I thought Manny was gonna win before the fight but Benny did well. Can't wait to see them in the cage again. Phone Post

SonofJockstrap -

I wonder if his knee made it to the ground before the kick connected if it would have been called a dq for striking a downed opponent.

If the kick hadn't connected, I doubt his knee would have touched the ground.

He folded into that facekick. His body went nearly full-squat crumpling into it after connection was made when both opponents were standing. At least that's what it seemed like to me. Horrible position for the guy to be in, but a perfect position for the winner. That kick was a thing of poetry in motion last night.

Thanks again DamnSevern for an array of awesome .gifs! Phone Post

Yea, watching the slow-mo .gif again, you can clearly see- the second that kick connects to his face he loses his footing in the right leg instantaneously, immediately followed by the other leg; that kick stunned him and the punches that followed had him fuckin' crosseyed. Gnarly ending.

But had that kick missed, he might have tripped, but likely would have changed levels/stance and readjusted accordingly. Phone Post