Gif of Miesha pushing off Cats face/end of first

did Miesha give a cheap shot getting off Cat at the end of the first ??? I wanna see a gif if possible....if so, very unsportsman like...

Came in expecting Gif. Fought off the urge to vote down OP and left the thread disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

http://i.minus.com/ipBczNFJKzyF9.gif

Not unsportsmanlike IMO. Some might consider it Unsportswomanlike though.

yes...she did a pushup off cat's face

Xuh - http://i.minus.com/ipBczNFJKzyF9.gif

Not unsportsmanlike IMO. Some might consider it Unsportswomanlike though.

Looks like Cat wanted to return the favor

yup, it pissed Cat off too

that's why she started the 2nd round with a running/flying knee up the middle

Lol!! Cat was going to smack Tate if Winslow had not stopped her, you can see grabbing Cat!! Phone Post 3.0

That's just frustration when you aren't doing as good as you think you should be doing.

Should go right next to the Tony Bonello/Rua Gif.

LOL

Women.

she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...

w9 - Woman are mean.

They hold grudges too.  Pretty soon none of these bitches are going to be able to be in the same room cause a massive brawl will break out.

very happy Cat beat that ass
wish the ref didnt stop it so soon
should have let Cat clean ko her ass.

TalkShowOnMute - That's just frustration when you aren't doing as good as you think you should be doing.

Should go right next to the Tony Bonello/Rua Gif.

Dunno about that. She had just taken the 1st round.

There's just something about Tate I don't admire. She's very arrogant and it's a major weakness for her I think

I was really happy to her lose. Can't stand that attitude. Phone Post

Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...
This. She's a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Welp, she ended up paying for that.