Gif of Miesha pushing off Cats face/end of first

Lol at Cat coming after her and Winslow having to intervene. Cat looks pissed.

Cheap move

Now I wish the ref let the beat down continue even longer. No respect! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Miesha thought Cat threw an elbow after the bell? Either way it their was bad blood between these two. Phone Post 3.0

Meisha looks like she's smelling farts 24/7.

accidental imo

Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Not accidental. Miesha is looking right at Cat's face before posting her hand down on it.

And right after that, Cat flipped the switch and went into kill mode.

Before this fight I didn't really mind who won, I just wanted to see a great fight.

After Miesha pushed off Cat's face, I wanted Cat to brutalize her. And I was so glad she did... Phone Post 3.0

NorthFromHere - Cheap move

this

Wow. Glad she got her ass kicked after that. Phone Post

LOL @ you guys allowing Brasco to stir the pot like this.

Karma is a bitch.

Apparently her and Brian owe Urijah money too. I'm sure this whole week was awkward. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -

accidental imo

My first thought.....but then it's Tate so nope. Phone Post 3.0

Best part of that gif when those titties tryin to pop out

Gif of the face push needs to be side by side with the gif of the finish. Great comeback by Cat!

Xuh -
TalkShowOnMute - That's just frustration when you aren't doing as good as you think you should be doing.

Should go right next to the Tony Bonello/Rua Gif.

Dunno about that. She had just taken the 1st round.
Miesha mentioned how she wanted Rousey to be scared when she saw her fight. She may have won the round but she probably wanted a first round finish to send a message. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Kim yelled "WATCH THE EYES!!!" at that point

Fraser_Finlay - Before this fight I didn't really mind who won, I just wanted to see a great fight.

After Miesha pushed off Cat's face, I wanted Cat to brutalize her. And I was so glad she did... Phone Post 3.0

This