Gif of Mirko ko?

I was pulling for CC, but after that bullshit standup I thought the outcome was sweet irony.

he walked out of the cage with no limp and no assistance. i think his knee and ankle are fine. his body was completly limp when he landed so the chance of injury is less.

That was just plain crazy, who would have thought Cro Cop would get finished like that.

BTW, it looked like Cro Cop was walking out of the cage just fine. It will be amazing if his ankle is not broken.

Its quite common to not feel any pain after about 30 seconds post ACL tear. Often there is intense pain first followed by it feeling fine, especially if it is a grade 3 tear (complete tear). There is no way his knee can have that much rotation without some kind of structural damage.

crumbled is the word that comes to mind. unbelievable.

I don't think these guys would throw a fight. To much pride! And why? What does the UFC have to gain from it?

you can see him scrunch his face when his shin is 6 inches away bracing for impact. like "oh shi...."

Looked like the randleman hook in a way. Both times Mirko gets caught in an almost no mans land of frozen technique.

nice!

New promo for ultimate knock outs.

ttt

ttt

I liked thelook on Herb's face as he came in to help Cro Cop - "ooh, that leg looks nasty!"

Im still in shock. I like the new kid though.

most likely