GIF of Ropes Defeating Lindland:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

after reviewing the gif several times i have come to the conclusion that:
at one point in the fight.

the ref copd a feel of lindlands thigh and then proceeds to give fedor some strange massage.

Im glad Fedor held that shit until Lindland did like 5-6 taps before the ref broke them up. Wouldnt surprise if he tried a fake tap

I wish Fedor would have went ahead and snapped it. That way Lindland would look that much dumber crying about the ropes while his arm is in a cast.

after reviewing the gif several times i have come to the conclusion that: at one point in the fight.

the ref copd a feel of lindlands thigh and then proceeds to give fedor some strange massage.

lol

beautiful armbar...too bad was arrived at though questionable, rope grabbing, means...

"I wish Fedor would have went ahead and snapped it."

What an admirable sentiment.

he used the ropes like rick flair used to do when he had the figure 4 leg lock. that damn ref always being distracted.

What is the story behind Lindland's fake taps?

the ropes really torqued their hips into that armbar

My bad, he DID snap it. Go Fedor!

Maybe Fedor should have just bitten Lindland's fucking ear off instead to give Matt a taste of his own medicine.

Typical Lindland nutthugger arguments:

Nutthugger: He cheated! He cheated! Fedor touched the ropes!

Person of reason: Umm, Lindland has a serious record of major fouls and cheating. Here are some videos of him biting someone's ear off in competition, and his multiple fantom taps to get a restart. Not to mention suing the Olympics to get in.

Nutthugger: Two wrongs don't make a right! Fedor's elbow touched the ropes! He's a cheater! Matt would have won! USA!!! USA!!!

According to Matt Fedor cheated. If by coming in as a better fighter than guilty as charged.

Watching the video, I thought I heard something cracking.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jack is correct. The only way to salvage a match with this many fouls on the part of both fighters is to declare it a no contest. I'm glad we finally see eye to eye on something.

Those ropes broke the Law.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself).