Gif of the Cormier spin request... plz!

ive been googling, all ive got is this so far

(yeah wrong fight)

Say what time it was and I'll look into it...

In Phone Post

this the one?

this the one?

Team GDP -

this the one?

Cant see Phone Post

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon -
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -
Powdered Toast Man - Ranger Stott-esque
Wouldn't expect that from a 13'r. Nice work Phone Post 3.0
And you joined this site 7 years after Greg fought Mark Kerr. How could you possibly know who he is since you didn't start watching this sport until 2004? Or maybe join dates mean jack shit... Phone Post 3.0
I was like 12 years old when I found about the UFC I rented 13 and 14 on VHS. Ordered my first event UFC 30. I had watched every single one though before purchasing that ppv. You're common 13r ain't watched the NHB days. Spent a few years on ufighting and shitdog this is also my 2nd name. Phone Post 3.0
The point was, you make assumptions about people based on their join date. I was making the point that your join date doesn't tell me shit about you (or anyone else).

And I've been to events you've never heard of before you were born, young fella. I was in Indiana for all 3 of Phil Strofolino's wins at Hook n Shoot. Do you have any idea who that is or what promotion I am talking about? I have been around this sport a long time but you wouldn't know that because you assume I'm a "common 13er." Phone Post 3.0
You guys are retarded.... Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

winning Phone Post

I was going to mma events BEFORE they were cool!!!!

-Silverback Gorilla Monsoon Phone Post 3.0

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon - 
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -
And you joined this site 7 years after Greg fought Mark Kerr. How could you possibly know who he is since you didn't start watching this sport until 2004? Or maybe join dates mean jack shit... Phone Post 3.0
I was like 12 years old when I found about the UFC I rented 13 and 14 on VHS. Ordered my first event UFC 30. I had watched every single one though before purchasing that ppv. You're common 13r ain't watched the NHB days. Spent a few years on ufighting and shitdog this is also my 2nd name. Phone Post 3.0
The point was, you make assumptions about people based on their join date. I was making the point that your join date doesn't tell me shit about you (or anyone else).

And I've been to events you've never heard of before you were born, young fella. I was in Indiana for all 3 of Phil Strofolino's wins at Hook n Shoot. Do you have any idea who that is or what promotion I am talking about? I have been around this sport a long time but you wouldn't know that because you assume I'm a "common 13er." Phone Post 3.0

Now's not the time for dick measuring Stuart

PatrickVilone - 
ranier wolfcastle -

winning Phone Post

YonYones - 
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -

Now's not the time for dick measuring Stuart

the best part is WuDaddy basically says "good post Toast Man, obviously join dates are meaningless".

Silveback follows up with "fuck you, you fucking fuck, join dates don't mean anything!"

then everybody goes full retard.

This is the current state of the og :( Phone Post 3.0

I feel a little bit like Rodney King in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Pandanus -
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -

Omg the hipster of the MMA.

Oh he hippin son lol Phone Post

Well that kick would've landed had Nelson pursued and not stayed put Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - I used to jack off to Anne Murray Phone Post 3.0

I still do. Please sir, tell me how you were able to stop?

WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -

Dude why do I have to read this in every thread that you are in?

Nobody gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0