Gif request: Matyushenko smelling his own armpits

He did it twice, just before the fight.

When he took his shirt off he used it to wipe off his armpits and then smelt it.

Then he wiped his armpits again with his gloves while in the cage.

Gross out comedy gold

Lol Phone Post

Btw, why did the janitor think it was a good idea to do a jumping, chin up, spine straight, jab? Phone Post

Subbed 4 gif! Phone Post

BEEP!

BEEP!

Ensanity -  Btw, why did the janitor think it was a good idea to do a jumping, chin up, spine straight, jab? Phone Post

I saw an early stoppage, but now I just want that gif to see the light of day

Yea I was like wtf Phone Post

Fraser_Finlay - Subbed 4 gif! Phone Post

. Phone Post

In

ttt

gotta see this Phone Post

I saw him do that and thought that it must have been a tribute to Dan Severn who did that same move his entire career in the UFC.  Btw; Severn is 29-5 from January 2006 to today.

In for the Baboo baby Phone Post

I checked out the entrance of the Janitor on the DVR because I wanted to believe.

He does wipe his armpits with his shirt, then quickly wipes his nose with the same shirt.

It did not seem like he was trying to smell it, unless he is a sly motherfucker who has us all fooled.

He simply wipes his nose very, very quickly.

Then he did run his gloves underneath his pits when he walked into the cage.

Not quite a Baboo Baby, but in the same weight class.

Hocky Balboa - I checked out the entrance of the Janitor on the DVR because I wanted to believe.

He does wipe his armpits with his shirt, then quickly wipes his nose with the same shirt.

It did not seem like he was trying to smell it, unless he is a sly motherfucker who has us all fooled.

so... shirt touches armpits, then touches nose?

then gloves touches armpits?

pretty much what I said, no?

gif please

dudefromisrael - 
Hocky Balboa - I checked out the entrance of the Janitor on the DVR because I wanted to believe.

so... shirt touches armpits, then touches nose?

then gloves touches armpits?

pretty much what I said, no?

gif please

I wasn't trying to be a dick.

Just saying it didn't look like he was smelling it.  

There is a difference between touching your nose and smelling something.

If you wipe your runny nose with your hand, it doesn't mean you are smelling your hand

Why am I even debating this?  

GIF Please.

You're right Hocky, we have to keep our eyes on the ball here. After we'll see the gif we can decide together whether a sniff was involved or not

dudefromisrael - You're right Hocky, we have to keep our eyes on the ball here. After we'll see the gif we can decide together whether a sniff was involved or not

Haha.

This is like something out of Seinfeld.

I demand a real time GIF as well.

A slowed down GIF may present the illusion of a sniff, when it was merely a wipe in reality.

Hocky, I just want to say that even if your view of the events is proven right, wiping your sweaty armpits and then wiping your nose with the same fabric is pretty gross when done in private. But when done on (inter)national tv, well, that's just instant magic