GIF Request - White trash from last night

Someone make a GIF please of the White Trash shadow boxing eskipade that happened before the commercial break.

TTT

ttt

where is The Pundit?

maybe I would make one if I knew where to look:P

It's from last night, before they go to break, they show a bunch of white, drunk guys shadow boxing in the crowd.

after what fight?

ttt

Damn it, I forgot what fight it was after. Ugh, it was so funny too. Just look for me would ya and make the GIF? It'll be an instant UG classic, not to the proportion of Just Bleed or the Van Dam clips but, close.

I dunno maybe I will look for it later but the show is 3hrs

I think it was after the Hamill/Boestch fight

ttt for gif or vid

Why is this gif not made yet. Half a second after seeing it I thought there would be ten gifs on here. It's an instant classic.

I know! I'm almost certain it's after the Hamill fight. WatchinMMA, would you go look? Seriously, you won't regret it!

was one of the guys wearing a Fedor shirt?

Yes, I think so. You said "Fedor shirt sighting" right after it happened so, you saw it as well. What fight was that after?

LifeType1 - all you can think of after this event is a couple of fat guys throwing there fists up in a split second shot ?? wow that is super gay on your part .. so much to talk about in this UFC but nah you want to talk about some fat kids shadow boxing the camera ?? man your life must suck..

Shut the fuck up, n00b, this is important business here.

These weren't kids, these were grown dudes throwing some slick combos in the air. Those who saw....will never forget

grittys457 - These weren't kids, these were grown dudes throwing some slick combos in the air. Those who saw....will never forget

Truth!

Damn it, where did you go WatchinMMA?